• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Magic Storage

G-Fiti

Terrarian
Really awesome mod!

Can you enable shift clicking items into the heart?

Currently when I try to shift click stuff it trashes the items xD

Trump 2

Terrarian
Sorry if this has been asked, it is a 63 page thread after all. Is there a reason my vendors arent pulling money from inside the storage unit? watching a playthrough atm where someone with the mod is able to do so.

Hatty Cat

Terrarian
Hey! Great mod! I was just wondering how I would be able to connect through floors of my house, or just outside of it in general. It doesn't go through doors or platforms (at least for me)

blushiemagic

Retinazer
tModLoader
v0.4.3.4
-Updated to tModLoader v0.11
-Added clear searchbar functionality by right-clicking or control-backspace
-Added Chinese translations

Just a tiny update for the new tModLoader version.

G-Fiti

Terrarian
If you still are adding stuff it would be cool for the search bar to support CTRL+A to mark text and CTRL+C to copy text, pasting already seems to work :)

Simon Tennier

Terrarian
I don't know why but the crafting achievements like the one you get when you craft a Terra Blade, A molten pickaxe, a Drax or a Pickaxe axe don't seem to be working when I craft the object from the storage crafting interface. For it to be working, i need to craft the items manually.

Apart from this bug, the mod is very awesome and easy to use !

Airarret

Terrarian
I don't know why but the crafting achievements like the one you get when you craft a Terra Blade, A molten pickaxe, a Drax or a Pickaxe axe don't seem to be working when I craft the object from the storage crafting interface. For it to be working, i need to craft the items manually.
This is because it's not using the vanilla crafting interface, which is where the relevant achievement checks are plugged in.

Artdigy

Terrarian
Is it possible to integrate sorting and quick stacking? I can click the deposit all button but then it'll put in stuff I dont want.

Airarret

Terrarian
You can always just make a second crafting interface with different items. It's quite unlikely you're going to make various kinds of furniture, an assortment of buff potions and flasks, and end-game weapons and accessories in the same crafting session.

Josuexx92

Official Terrarian
Hello, I could take the version for tmodloader 0.10.1.5 plis is that 0.11.3 does not work any help if I have to use version of 0.11 because if I do not give the version of 0.10.1.5 please I would be very very happy

Josuexx92

Official Terrarian
[QUOTE = "blushiemagic, publicación: 1292086, miembro: 16350"] v0.4.3.3
-Arreglado el bloqueo al abrir el almacenamiento con baja velocidad de cuadros
-Arreglado error donde los clics aún interactúan con el almacenamiento cuando el juego se minimiza [/ QUOTE]

quiero la versión de tmoloader 0.10.1.5 se pueden descargar mas versiónes? que no sea la del 0.11 ?

Tnamrod

Terrarian
Do you know if there's any chance of you adding a button where you can craft X amount of item, also a feature where you could click the ingredients and it would show the recipe for them/craft them. Also for some reason when hosting my world the chunk where I have the storage just deletes itself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom