tModLoader Magic Storage

so if i swap them around will i lose my items in my current storage or do i need to grab what i don't want to lose into chests first i rather be safe and not lose stuff before swaping.

Just add this mod today.
Test on newly create world single play it works fine.
But adding it on existing multiplayer server world, when place the storage and connect them together, slot count remains 0/0. Item can be added to said chest but it won't appear in it and cannot dig the storage unit up. (note that I already know not to dig out the heart).
And even more surprise, another client join and found gigantic hole where our base supposed to be.
I also try re-login and also got drop into the deep with NPCs that teleport up and fall again and again endlessly.
Shame that I don't have any log. I panic and quickly `exit-nosave` then replace everything with backup.

Annotation 2020-05-15 225039.png

How do you install Magic Storage to 1.4 without using tmod? (Or did I misread that people were saying it was working for single-player?)

How do you install Magic Storage to 1.4 without using tmod? (Or did I misread that people were saying it was working for single-player?)
It's gonna take couple of months before tModLoader will be updated to 1.4 and then some, before mods get updated to 1.4.

Just add this mod today.
Test on newly create world single play it works fine.
But adding it on existing multiplayer server world, when place the storage and connect them together, slot count remains 0/0. Item can be added to said chest but it won't appear in it and cannot dig the storage unit up. (note that I already know not to dig out the heart).
And even more surprise, another client join and found gigantic hole where our base supposed to be.
I also try re-login and also got drop into the deep with NPCs that teleport up and fall again and again endlessly.
Shame that I don't have any log. I panic and quickly `exit-nosave` then replace everything with backup.

if you really want to, there's a solution, spread out the containers into different "chunks". I have been researching it for a while but I never found out, how big are Terraria chunks. but most likely it's the size of the hole you have :D

so if i swap them around will i lose my items in my current storage or do i need to grab what i don't want to lose into chests first i rather be safe and not lose stuff before swaping.
you can always create a backup of your world and try it out.

I've updated to the new Magic Storage using the github link and can confirm that it does not erase the items already inside a storage network. Note that your Magic Storage version will now be higher than the version on the mod browser, so it may tell to to "downgrade" when filtering under mods to update in the mod browser. I assume this will simply revert you back to the official version, but I haven't tried it.

I'm seeing an issue with Magic Storage on version 0.11.7.1 of tModLoader.

What is happening, is that any time I click on the Search Name or Search Mod field in the interface, it immediately enters a bunch of text from the last dozen or so keypresses, so its usually a bunch of letters from the WASD keys and sometimes spaces.

Hey!

I've never had problems with magic storage before, but on my latest modded playthrough, when i click on the search bar it automatically writes the first letters i've pressed before I opened it, I can't understand why? And when crafting multiple items, holding the button, it stops all the time, it's not smooth at all. Anyone know a solution to this?

I just reported that in the post previous to yours. By all appearances, it is a bug that was introduced in version 0.11.7.1 of TModLoader. Depending on what caused the bug, it will either need to be fixed by the TModLoader devs or by BlushieMagic

I just reported that in the post previous to yours. By all appearances, it is a bug that was introduced in version 0.11.7.1 of TModLoader. Depending on what caused the bug, it will either need to be fixed by the TModLoader devs or by BlushieMagic
that moment when Blushie is one of the TModLoader devs >.>

i dotnt have this bug on 11 7 1 so probabaly mod conflict

I was having the same problem I think it was interfering with my ability to use /expert and it changes to expert mode.

does anybody have any mod suggestion for me?

ps. I'm doing a calamity and thorium combo

pss. this mod is amazing with thorium and calamity there's so many items (I've defeated one boss and I already need 8 demonite storage storage units

trying to find a mod that has good synergy with Magic Storage. the main purpose of the mod was that you could link your inventory to some form of storage(it specifically called out working with magic storage) so that all new items you picked up immediately went into said storage.
anybody know the name of the mod?

I need this mod updated please!!! It's the best mod for terraria, my favorite mod, my friends and I can't play without it!! I will love you forever!!

Back
Top Bottom