tModLoader Magic Storage

Will modded crafting stations work? (I think you'll say yes but you never know)
Definitely.

But no matter what I do, I cant connect them to the storage units..
I don't think I'm understanding what the problem is.

I know this is kinda against the grain, but could you add some way for the storage to wipe modifiers?

I don't have an issue with remodifying to get the particular one I want. Having a type of item in 20 different slots of the storage is kinda bonkers to deal with.
I'll probably add a button that collapses all items with the same ID into the same slot. If you have 20 copies of a weapon or equipment though, that's probably a sign that you should sell some :dryadtongue:

This is really an awesome and useful mod and I really like but I have 2 suggestions for it ....1 Could you make the storage connecters work through walls I mean like wires..and 2 could you make us not able to stand on the storage units

We figured out a fix which involved moving the empty connectors around and somehow the order made it happy and accessible again, although it had worked in the previous set up. It is now working again.

Hi, this may be a dumb question but can I still craft items when I have the storage heart open and I am next to a workbench/anvil/furnace. Or is there another way to craft, thanks?

Hi, this may be a dumb question but can I still craft items when I have the storage heart open and I am next to a workbench/anvil/furnace. Or is there another way to craft, thanks?
Right now you simply have to manually remove items then go craft them, as the interface seems to act similar to a shop, and you can't craft while those are open, either. There will be a crafting interface soon, hopefully.

v0.3
-Improved Locator sprite
-NPCs no longer stop you from opening the storage
-Fixed bug where empty inactive storage units can't be mined
-Fixed bug where upgrading a storage unit does not update full indicator
-Greatly reduced network spam and improved performance
-Fixed bug where destroying a remote access on a server would do weird stuff
-Storage units can now be crafted from any chest
-Fixed bug where items stay favorited inside of storage
-Added the ability to sort by quantity
-Added the ability to filter items by category
-Added the ability to search by mods
-Added shadow diamonds - dropped by first boss kills
--Can be used in place of diamonds for crafting storage stuff
-Support for gems from Legend of Terraria 3
-More bugfixes and improvements

A lot of code changed in this update. I tested everything thoroughly, but make sure to let me know if there's any bugs.

Last edited:
v0.3
-Improved Locator sprite
-NPCs no longer stop you from opening the storage
-Fixed bug where empty inactive storage units can't be mined
-Fixed bug where upgrading a storage unit does not update full indicator
-Greatly reduced network spam and improved performance
-Fixed bug where destroying a remote access on a server would do weird stuff
-Storage units can now be crafted from any chest
-Fixed bug where items stay favorited inside of storage
-Added the ability to sort by quantity
-Added the ability to filter items by category
-Added the ability to search by mods
-Added shadow diamonds - dropped by first boss kills
--Can be used in place of diamonds for crafting storage stuff
-Support for gems from Legend of Terraria 3
-More bugfixes and improvements

A lot of code changed in this update. I tested everything thoroughly, but make sure to let me know if there's any bugs.

I got this bug.

A recipe group with the name MagicStorage:Emerald does not exist.
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModRecipe.AddRecipeGroup(String name, Int32 stack)
at MagicStorage.Items.StorageHeart.AddRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()

I got this bug.

A recipe group with the name MagicStorage:Emerald does not exist.
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModRecipe.AddRecipeGroup(String name, Int32 stack)
at MagicStorage.Items.StorageHeart.AddRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()
Thanks for reporting! It has now been fixed.

v0.3.0.1
-Fixed loading error with Legend of Terraria 3
-Fixed bug where right-clicking away from a search bar would not reset its focus
-Fixed bug where player could move while a search bar is in focus

After updating, I am unable to equip GRealm's Scanline Dye. I just can't put it in any slots. Even taking off the one I had already equipped, I can't put it back on.

With the latest version the storage interface seems to disappear when trying to select items while using TerrariaPatcher, Is that something you could look into?

Do you have to have the same amount of Shadow Diamonds as regular Diamonds? Or does one Shadow Diamond equal the amount required for a recipe?

Do you have to have the same amount of Shadow Diamonds as regular Diamonds? Or does one Shadow Diamond equal the amount required for a recipe?
Each Shadow Diamond is equivalent to one Diamond. In fact, you can even use a combination of Diamonds and Shadow Diamonds for the same recipe.

idk if bug or i'm just dumb but my basic storage blocks heart access and remote access work like a dream come true, but my creative storage unit and storage crafting interface are broke somehow when adding them to my central storage system the creative one makes many items i don't have appear in my storage unit as well as 9999 of many items also items i don't have and i cannot place a crafting device of any kind into the storage crafting interface i don't know how to do these things if i click on the squares in the interface in the storage crafting interface block it picks up items from inside the storage units or places the crafting stations into the item storage units could you plz give a detailed explanation of how to use these items on your first page similarly to your other explanations such as the shadow gem excerpt you added earlier i don't know if i'm having a bug or not no crashes or error logs just weird actions in game like the ones i described above

When I put items in the trash, they show up in the storage heart. Is this a bug or supposed to happen?

When I put items in the trash, they show up in the storage heart. Is this a bug or supposed to happen?
Magic Storage uses the trash slot as a shortcut to make the heart accept shiftclicking, so just get out of the interface and you can trash as normal

idk if bug or i'm just dumb but my basic storage blocks heart access and remote access work like a dream come true, but my creative storage unit and storage crafting interface are broke somehow when adding them to my central storage system the creative one makes many items i don't have appear in my storage unit as well as 9999 of many items also items i don't have and i cannot place a crafting device of any kind into the storage crafting interface i don't know how to do these things if i click on the squares in the interface in the storage crafting interface block it picks up items from inside the storage units or places the crafting stations into the item storage units could you plz give a detailed explanation of how to use these items on your first page similarly to your other explanations such as the shadow gem excerpt you added earlier i don't know if i'm having a bug or not no crashes or error logs just weird actions in game like the ones i described above
The Creative Storage Unit and Crafting Interface are not obtainable; you should not be using them. The Creative Storage Unit is a cheat item that lets you get any item in the game, and the Crafting Interface is a work-in-progress.

The Creative Storage Unit and Crafting Interface are not obtainable; you should not be using them. The Creative Storage Unit is a cheat item that lets you get any item in the game, and the Crafting Interface is a work-in-progress.
Hi blue, will the crafting storage interface be coming when you update the new tmod loader? ;) Can't Wait.

Back
Top Bottom