tModLoader Magic Storage

Is there a quick key or and item or some for of deleting items from the storage system faster? I removed a big mod that add tons of items and such so now I have a pile of of unloaded items and removes them one by one is annoying but if that is the only way whelp nothing I can do.

My trick for removing duplicates is to sort by ID, then click the item to pick up as many as possible, hit the "throw" shortcut key, and do the next one. Then I have a huge pile of items on the floor to deal with, which you can do any number of ways, but ... logging out and back in of the world is the fastest to delete them all. :)

It's probably not perfect, though if you had a search that found them all, that'd help. Can you search on the (uninstalled) mod name, or something?

when holding an item with the mouse and clicking the little box in the bottom-right corner in the crafting interface the game crashes giving off this result:
upload_2017-7-4_17-51-47.png

Is there any possible way to craft with the storage open? I like crafting out of chests and I love this mod but i have having to take out each item to craft.

Thanks for the great mod which removes all the storage sorting work!

Unfortunately, search line doesn't accept any characters except English ones. This makes searching vanilla items (which still occupy the most of space in storage) a tedious task. Ability to type other characters in search box would be great.

Does storage item which combines access and crafting capabilities exist? I.e. which shows both crafting and storage windows at once when clicked. This would be amazing to have one.

Well my Entire Storage System is disapeared all the backups didn't work and i also reinstalled it and tried the same backups (i copied them from before the test) I was a great solution to my Storage but now all Items are gone and i need to start over again...

This mod is literally heaven. Tho I don't think bosses should only drop one shadow diamond.. It takes up to Plantera if you haven't had any luck with diamonds...

I know it's a long shot, but does a TModLoader v0.9.2.3 (Terraria 1.3.4.4) compatible version of this mod with the crafting interface exist? If not, is there a way for me to add it on my own?

I know it's a long shot, but does a TModLoader v0.9.2.3 (Terraria 1.3.4.4) compatible version of this mod with the crafting interface exist? If not, is there a way for me to add it on my own?

Well, the first post links to the full code on github, so you could port it to the older version of TModLoader, I suppose. Why do you want to remain on the old versions, though? There is pretty much no reason to do that....

Can you physically place 2 or more Storage Crafting next to each other? (asking since it's not specified like with the other items)
And if so, does each Storage Crafting has space for 10 crafting stations; or it is 10 total overall? (because a lot of mods add crafting stations, and 10 max seems too small)

Can you physically place 2 or more Storage Crafting next to each other? (asking since it's not specified like with the other items)
And if so, does each Storage Crafting has space for 10 crafting stations; or it is 10 total overall? (because a lot of mods add crafting stations, and 10 max seems too small)
You can, and each one has their own ten slots. You can only craft with the stations inside the interface you currently have open, which is a slight shame since you have to keep tabs on which stations are in which interface.

On that note, would it not be possible to have a single "deposit" slot on the crafting interface to shift-click items into? It would solve the issue of having to deposit through a storage interface before moving to crafting.

Thats a really awesome mod, and balanced as well; But sometimes it is hard to find item without knowing its name. Can you make more filters? Or maybe "advanced filters" tab with filters like "bows, magical weapons, blocks, chairs, etc."? I know that may be hard to implemet, so just a suggestion

You can, and each one has their own ten slots. You can only craft with the stations inside the interface you currently have open, which is a slight shame since you have to keep tabs on which stations are in which interface.

On that note, would it not be possible to have a single "deposit" slot on the crafting interface to shift-click items into? It would solve the issue of having to deposit through a storage interface before moving to crafting.

I'd certainly like to be able to deposit into the storage system from my inventory (or use inventory items in crafting recipes), to address the "accessory upgrade at the tinkers workshop" use case, in which I have two or three things I was using, and want them combined into one, so I have to deposit all three manually prior to the conversion.

I also find the ten stations per interface limit a bit awkward. I'd kind of prefer something like a system where you have a "crafting engine", and then a bunch of "crafting station holder" things connected to it, into which you can drop some number of stations. (Nine, in a nice grid, seems like a good number.)

That'd increase my costs a little while building, but by making all those stations accessible in one interface, reduce the discomfort associated with using them. It seems like a good and reasonable trade-off to me.

It appears that at higher item counts (currently running a Thorium server with ~1500 items in a network), crafting causes global frameskip lag-spikes - absolutely everyone connected gets them. Is this because of the crafting menu itself, or because of the network's automatic redistribution? If redistribution is a factor, would it be possible to toggle that behaviour off to avoid lag?

Back
Top Bottom