tModLoader Magic Storage

Where i can find Radiant Jevel?
It drops from the Moon Lord at a 5% (or 10% in Expert) chance.
ElwFdkL.png
+
Diamond.png
=
18RFnlK.png
(Requires
Ancient_Manipulator.png
)
Note: The Radiant Jewel is a 5% drop from the Moon Lord (10% in Expert Mode).
Additionally, there may be more recipes for the Terra Storage Upgrade depending on what mods you have.
Elemental Unleash (Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses):
zucMiH2.gif
+
Diamond.png
=
18RFnlK.png
(Requires
YCnZeba.png
)
Calamity:
Cosmilite_Bar.png
+
Diamond.png
=
18RFnlK.png
(Requires
Ancient_Manipulator.png
)

I'd love it if there were a sell function from within the storage interface. That way I don't have to pull things out of storage and look for an NPC to sell things.

Also, not sure if this was intentional or not, but while I'm within the crafting interface nothing else in the game world is intractable. The interface itself works fine and I can still move around and attack and stuff, but I can't right-click anything, including the Storage Crafting Interface object itself to close the window. The only way to close the window is to move too far away from it or to hit escape on my keyboard. Not a big deal, but it makes it cumbersome to quickly switch between the crafting and storage interfaces when I have to hit 2 buttons instead of 1.

EDIT:
I've noticed that the interface functions properly when I have the Infinite Reach mode from HERO's Mod toggled on, but not when it is off. I have a lot of mods installed, so it's probably one of them interfering with this one. But since it really isn't hampering my gameplay I feel too lazy to do extensive testing to see what is causing it :p.

Last edited:
I'd love it if there were a sell function from within the storage interface. That way I don't have to pull things out of storage and look for an NPC to sell things.

Also, not sure if this was intentional or not, but while I'm within the crafting interface nothing else in the game world is intractable. The interface itself works fine and I can still move around and attack and stuff, but I can't right-click anything, including the Storage Crafting Interface object itself to close the window. The only way to close the window is to move too far away from it or to hit escape on my keyboard. Not a big deal, but it makes it cumbersome to quickly switch between the crafting and storage interfaces when I have to hit 2 buttons instead of 1.
I like your suggestion, and for the other thing, I personally don't have that problem.

Singleplayer.png
Multiplayer.png
Hiya, there's been a recurring issue regarding magic storage in multiplayer for me and my friend. Sometimes when we load up our world, the blocks and sometimes chunks with magic storage in them would disappear completely. We have opened the world in single player, and it loads up perfectly fine, it's only when it is opened up in multiplayer does it give us this issue. I've been trying to find out what causes it, or if it's purely a multiplayer corruption issue. One time it did fix itself by disabling Tremor from our mod pack, but after generating a new world and recreating the storage system, the next day it was broken again.

My question is, does this mod have conflicts with other mods, or does it begin to have issues if it is stuffed with items? I doubt the mod itself is simply broken, as I've used it before and it worked fine in multiplayer. Currently on tmodloader 0.10.0.2. If needed I can provide the huge mod list. Steam cloud sync is off.

Edit: I didn't realize the pictures would be formatted like that, sorry for taking up a huge chunk of space.

Last edited:
Edit: I didn't realize the pictures would be formatted like that, sorry for taking up a huge chunk of space.
I suggest not using tremor at all, it has a ton of graphical bugs, that interfere with plenty of mods, aside from my personal opinion, ive never had the problem and i use all the popular mods, with many choice mods, never experience the issue i always play multiplayer, and host the server both through files and 'host & play' options,

you can edit your post and put spoilers in. by typing
[spoiler ] before your pictures, (remove the space after the word spoiler.)
and to close the spoiler type [/spoiler ] without the space as well
like so

Hi again, I have another suggestion that i've been meaning to suggest for a while. I'm wondering what it'd take to expand the amount of item categories within the storage heart/crafting interface? Idk if you have to manually specify what each item's category would be, (would be crazy if thats what u had to do), but a good example is the "Cheat Sheet" mod. The amount of categories he has available when using the item browser is nice.

I don't remember exactly what the cheat sheet mod has for categories, but it is just an example. If the current "placeables" category was broken up a bit, for an example, having a furniture category for an example would be cool.

I had the same idea for the filters. Also, could it be possible to add filters by crafting station? like, only show items that are made at the work bench or the mythril anvil? Especially when you play with mods, there are so many stations and recipes that it gets difficult to find the exact one you are looking for. On top of that there are mods that combine the effects of other stations, thus making the crafting list enormous. The current filter system is nice, but I do think it could be expanded on.

Well tremor has been disabled for a good while now, but the issue is still there. It also broke while it was disabled, so Tremor isn't the issue.

I just have to say that I absolutely love you for making this mod a thing! Like sweet lordy jesus no more needing to make a mess for chests ever again!

I would like to ask, however, if it would be possible to potentially add a function in where you can specify how much of something you want crafted? As in I can type 50 for whatever recipe to create 50 items IF i have the materials in the system? Or is that kind of thing not possible with how terraria is coded?

This is a great mod, just one question: when putting crafting stations in the crafting interface, how does it work for recipes that require a crafting table and char or a crafting table and bottle, do you put both a crafting table and chair or do you do something else?

This is a great mod, just one question: when putting crafting stations in the crafting interface, how does it work for recipes that require a crafting table and char or a crafting table and bottle, do you put both a crafting table and chair or do you do something else?

Think like this:
Place an Chair, and it won't work by itself.
Place an Table along with an Chair, and you can do creations using the Chair/Table combination.
Place an Bottle, and you gain access to potions, even if it's by itself.

i just started using this mod, i have only crafted one heart and two storage units and already - I LOVE THIS MOD!!!
this has been soooo much needed.
Thank You, Blushiemagic. U ROCK :D

Out of appreciation I made a video about your mod!

It's a preview/guide, I really enjoy the mod and it makes the gameplay way better!

So, I have somewhat of a suggestion.

Let's face it~ Anyone using this mod is a hoarder and we all love it! But there comes a time where you may disable a mod and suddenly the modules are still full of non-existing items. Would it perhaps be possible to make a "Export buss" that you can filter out a items (Whole mod name) where it simply sells every item/deletes them?

A few suggestions:
-crafting with items in your inventory
-shortcuts to craft a few of items at once (be it buttons in the interface or Ctrl + Click / Shift + Click, crafting for example 10*result, stack at once)
-Water, Lava and Honey emulators
-Demon Altar emulator
-maybe support for Simple Autochest Mod, to export these chests directly to Magic Storage System?

Last edited:
A few suggestions:
-crafting with items in your inventory
-shortcuts to craft a few of items at once (be it buttons in the interface or Ctrl + Click / Shift + Click, crafting for example 10*result, stack at once)
-Water, Lava and Honey emulators
-Demon Altar emulator
-maybe support for Simple Autochest Mod, to export these chests directly to Magic Storage System?
it's allready possible to emulate liquids using buckets of said liquid: bucket of lava for lava, same with honey and water. water can also be emulated using a sink.

it's allready possible to emulate liquids using buckets of said liquid: bucket of lava for lava, same with honey and water. water can also be emulated using a sink.
As in putting buckets of said liquid or a sink into the crafting interface?
Oh, it's actually a thing.

Last edited:
-Demon Altar emulator
Although it's not directly supported by this mod, there are many other mods that add demon/crimson alters as obtainable crafting stations. For example, Luiafk adds and item that lets you place an altar and use it like normal, and even allows your to pick it up without a pwnhammer or higher. Simply use that item and place it in the crafting station interface and it works fine. I think one of the major content mods like thorium or calamity does it too, but I forget which one.

Although it's not directly supported by this mod, there are many other mods that add demon/crimson alters as obtainable crafting stations. For example, Luiafk adds and item that lets you place an altar and use it like normal, and even allows your to pick it up without a pwnhammer or higher. Simply use that item and place it in the crafting station interface and it works fine. I think one of the major content mods like thorium or calamity does it too, but I forget which one.

True

Hey, loving the portable remote storage access! One thing I think you may want to add is a Demon/Crimson altar spoofer for the crafting interface. One of the worst things (IMO) is spawning in a world with no demon alters outside of the Corruption/Crimson (cuz it means early game deaths - a lot of them) and having a way to craft boss summoning tokens at my base would be AMAZING.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom