tModLoader Magic Storage

I've been just starting to have an issue where when I use the Portable Storage thingy it doesn't keep the storage open, I used to have no problems with this but recently whenever I use it, the storage doesn't stay open it like opens then closes a second after. I didn't mess with anything in my controls so idk what the cause might be, my friends don't seem to have this issue so idk what is different within their games than mine... This is a vid I made showing the issue if u don't understand what I meant by it.

Last edited:
I have a problem as well:I don't know how to use the remote storage access.i cannot place it at the storage system,and simply placing it won't do as well.help?

THIS :red:ING MOD DESTROYED MY WHOLE WORLD DIOPORCO, I JOIN IN MY :red:ING WORLD AND ALL THE :red:ING CHUNKS WERE DESTROYED PORCODIO, I OPENED MY :red:ING MAGIC CHEST DE STO CAZZO AND I DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING, ALL THE ITEMS WAS GONE, AND I WANJHGASDGADKDFTGL[NJKDKPO HJSDKF KLPDEJK KODFJKIO0DJM HIKOPDGTM JKODM IKOP[DMNDEJKO[TRHN

Hey got another error. Now when i open the magic storage in singleplayer this happens:

Magic_Storage_Error.png

Yeah i think i'm done with this mod till it updates too many issues. Is an amazing mod when it works but that isn't very often hadn't even got to Skeletron yet and had 4 crashes all when entering the storage heart 3 times with no error.

For the past few days my multiplayer server has been bugging out. The spawn has been being semi-deleted with NPCs and items half registering the blocks but nobody (even with my localhost connection) can see or move on the blocks. Removing some of the storage system every once and a while sometimes works but at this point it is getting annoying.

I am having the same problem as DagrMine above. Even disabling all of the other mods that we are using doesn't help, disabling Magic Storage fixes it, but is a moot point. A wonderful mod, but is nigh-unplayable at the moment.

Nvm not annoying, flat out unplayable at this point. I've tried removing the storage system, turning it off, moving it around and nothing can fix it anymore. ATM i'm going to go look and see if it saved a log but otherwise this is getting ridiculous.

Semi-fixed the problem. It seems that it breaks the world at around 2800 items or so and anything under that should work fine.

Semi-fixed the problem. It seems that it breaks the world at around 2800 items or so and anything under that should work fine.

as in 2800 items in the same cluster, 2800 items total or 2800 spaces? (I ask because my own cluster is approaching that threshold)

I had the same thing happen to me at 995/1200 items in my magic storage. Maybe it's an issue with another mod when used with this? Like Max Stack + when used with this can cause problems?
I am going to try making other hearts not attached to the central network maybe if I spread things out a bit it will be less funky.
BeforeWdkQFre.jpg AftercRuQnGU.jpg

Hi all
Anyone had issues with not being able to break the crafting module ....
Or any block for that matter
I made a new module and I can destroy that one ok
I've tried Tedit to remove it but it can't even see the mods blocks

Hi all
Anyone had issues with not being able to break the crafting module ....
Or any block for that matter
I made a new module and I can destroy that one ok
I've tried Tedit to remove it but it can't even see the mods blocks

You can't break anything that has anything in it, so that might be your issue.

My friend and I are having an issue where if we put an estimated 1000 or more items in one magic storage
In my case, I wasn't able to fix the issue when it happened in my recent MP game. I reduced my storage down to <1700 items in SP, but the chunk still would not load when I put the world back in MP - which is unfortunate, because we got quite far into Calamity on that server and we had to restart due to the loss of our items.
Would you mind adding me on discord and helping me figure this out? Just add Jefforee_Liam #6835 please

Me and my friend have been playing Terraria with your mod, we love your mod but for some reason after a while when storage reaches 800 or more i think, the next time my friend loads the world, a huge chunk is missing, specifically where the storage was. The chunk only disappears when loading the world, never during gameplay.

P.s.: the only way that seems to fix the missing chunk problem is by keeping the storage units far away from each other and connecting them together, but even then the quick fix didn't last long.

IM having an issue where this mod tends to start lagging hard/crashing after about 3-4k items. Any assistance?

Me and my friend have been playing Terraria with your mod, we love your mod but for some reason after a while when storage reaches 800 or more i think, the next time my friend loads the world, a huge chunk is missing, specifically where the storage was. The chunk only disappears when loading the world, never during gameplay.

P.s.: the only way that seems to fix the missing chunk problem is by keeping the storage units far away from each other and connecting them together, but even then the quick fix didn't last long.
I also have this issue, and it's really annoying. Me and my brother play together and this mod makes life a LOT easier, but when I load up a multiplayer world it has a giant hole missing. I made backups, disabled, and reenabled the mod with no luck. Please help! This mod is so good!

Hi, I have some suggestions for make the mod more useful, one of them is very asked by many peoples here but I just repeat this thing because she is very useful

Add the possibility to use storage heart or other when Ctrl is enabled (using chest and doors when clicking)
Add groups for the items, it's no't very useful but it could be great!
Add the "quick stack"
Add the possibility to change the color of the mod window

Hello! First off, great mod. It works flawless on singleplayer and is amazing to use, very useful. But recently I've been having problems when using this on the same world on multiplayer. The storage heart is underground beneath my house and connected to 5 max tier storage cores, mostly full of stuff (something around 1500 items). Like I said, in singleplayer this works great and I can use everything I should be able to but in multiplayer this setup, oddly, "deletes" about 500 feet east or west depending on the side the storage heart is on. It also causes anyone who tries to join my game to crash during joining. Even though I said it deletes it, it doesn't really because I can go into singleplayer and see everything working fine in the same world. I'll attach a list of my current installed mods and images.
- Spirit Mod v1.3.3.2
- ExperienceAndClasses v1.3.8
- VeinMiner v1.3.0.5
- Wildlife Mod v0.9.9.1
- MoreAccesories+ v2.1
- MaxStackPlus v3.2
- More Chest Loot v0.6
- imkSushi's Mod v4.3.1
- Thorium Mod v1.4.3.8
- Calamity Mod v1.3.2.1
- Boss Checklist v0.1.5.3
- The Shapeshifter v1.6.5
- Loot Bags v0.13
- Even More Modifiers v0.0.10.8
- Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls v0.16.2
- Mysterious Altars v1.0.1
- The Luggage v0.1.3
- Beyond the Forgotten Ages v0.4
- No More Tombs v1.0.1
- SacredTools v1.0.5.20
- Magic Storage v0.4.3.1
- Wing Slot v1.4.1
- Cheat Sheet v0.4.2.1
- Recipe Browser v0.6.1.3
- Crit Sound Effects v1.2.2.3
- Discord Rich Presence v0.6.1.3
- WorldGen Previewer v0.1.5.1
- Yet Another Boss Health Bar v1.2.1
- Which Mod is This From? v2.4
- Tremor Mod Remastered v1.3.2.7​
What it looks like in singleplayer (working normally)
upload_2018-5-25_6-53-23.png

What it looks like in multiplayer (delete's everything to the west)
upload_2018-5-25_6-57-28.png
If you need any more information or images or anything, please ask! I love this mod and would really hate to have to uninstall it to fix things, especially since I'll lose all 1500 items.

Back
Top Bottom