tModLoader Magic Storage

Can you please make this working with "Even More Modifiers"?
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/even-more-modifiers.45790/

By that I mean, that when you create item inside Storage Crafting Interface, it comes out without modifiers from other mod

Never-mind this thing.

Suggestion tho: to add "The Storage Market", or something, which will open same interface as "The Storage Heart", but when you shift-click items in the storage they do not go to your inventory, instead they are sold, like if you would grab them, go to any NPC that sells stuff and sell these items to it.

Last edited:
Hi, I modded a bit your mod to reduce spoilers and make it more comfortable for my playstyle where I want to see what new things I can make. The pull request https://github.com/blushiemagic/MagicStorage/pull/59
  1. Sorting by Quantity replaced by sorting by item Value,
  2. Only recipes from known ingredients are shown (if ItemCheckList is installed), non-directly available recipes (through intermediate crafting) are also considered in this check, you can mark items as not new with right click when in the "Only new items" mode.
  3. Instead of "Available recipes" and "All recipes" buttons there are 3 new buttons: "New recipes" (showing never crafted recipes), "All known recipes" and "Hidden recipes"
  4. You can (un)hide recipes with ctrl+left click,
  5. Gem cost is 2 times lowered,
  6. 30 crafting stations instead of 10,
  7. Added sorting by DPS,
  8. Added DPS calculator to the crafting menu,
  9. Search text can be canceled with right click on text field,
  10. Arrow keys, home, end, delete work in search field,
  11. Added more filters for weapons and equipment,
  12. Added "Recent items" filter that shows last 100 deposited items which were not deposited in this heart before, they are shown with "shinyAndNew" decoration too,
  13. Mods are selected with left-right click instead of searchbox typing,
  14. Recipe item icon is displayed on top instead of "Selected recipe",
  15. You can open ingredient crafting by right clicking it into recipe,
  16. Right click on Deposit button (now named "Transfer All") to Restock,
  17. Favorites support in storage and recipes (alt+click),
  18. A toggle to show only favorited items,
  19. You can freely take new weapons, tools, armor and equipment "for demo" but only once (it's not in the "new" list afterwise). Those items are removed on death and while you have them with you incoming damage is 5x multipled. Also they cost 0 coins if you try to sell them. Use right click on "Craft" button. The last feature is available only in single player.
I don't expect you to accept this whole pull request but please feel free to use any parts of it to enhance your great mod.

Also adding the compiled version for anyone who might consider it useful.

iw2B7lw.png

How can we install and test it?

v0.4.3.2
-Fixed some bugs with search capitalization
-Improved Russian translations
-Uses less network data, delaying the disappearing chunk problem on servers by a lot
-Fixed crash when opening storage after reloading mods

Thank you to everyone who contributed on Github for bringing you this update!

v0.4.3.2
-Fixed some bugs with search capitalization
-Improved Russian translations
-Uses less network data, delaying the disappearing chunk problem on servers by a lot
-Fixed crash when opening storage after reloading mods

Thank you to everyone who contributed on Github for bringing you this update!

I just updated and tried to use the remote storage inventory thing, and it crashed my game, forcing me to Alt-f4 out of the game. :(
[doublepost=1534721016,1534720787][/doublepost]
I just updated and tried to use the remote storage inventory thing, and it crashed my game, forcing me to Alt-f4 out of the game. :(
never mind, just had to re-link the inventory thingy :)

i just updated as well, and everthing was working fine. however my game sometimes runs out of memory and when i relauched and tried to use any magic storage interface, i crash and get a message. i tried re-linking things but am still getting it. also, sorry if this is the wrong place to put this. i dont post on the fourms much.
upload_2018-8-20_0-29-53.png

If someone could post a wld and .twld files that could replicate this issue, I can test it myself.

i'll gladly upload them. do you need a list of the other mods i have as well? or do you just need the world files?

in any case, here's these

Attachments

• Worlds.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 147
Im playing with my friend, and then everything inside the storage is empty and I cant use the crafting unit either
If you are trying to use my edits with multiplayer I'm sorry to say but it doesn't work currently. I edited my previous post to clarify that.

Also note that I'm not the topic starter and not the original mod author.

i'll gladly upload them. do you need a list of the other mods i have as well? or do you just need the world files?

in any case, here's these

Both of these worked prefectly fine on my end using 0.10.1.5. Maybe post enabled.json as well so I can test with the mods you have.

Both of these worked prefectly fine on my end using 0.10.1.5. Maybe post enabled.json as well so I can test with the mods you have.

I'm having the same issue. I can reproduce the bug even with only magic storage enabled.

1. Have only Magic Storage enabled
2. Close game completely
3. Open game and open Ace's world
4. Open the remote storage access just above spawn inside the building (Note this is not limited to remote storage)
5. Game crashes

6. Now if you create a new world and place down a brand new storage system and enter it, it will not crash the game. Also, re-entering Ace's world and attempting to open the remote storage works fine after performing this step.

i just updated as well, and everthing was working fine. however my game sometimes runs out of memory and when i relauched and tried to use any magic storage interface, i crash and get a message. i tried re-linking things but am still getting it. also, sorry if this is the wrong place to put this. i dont post on the fourms much.
View attachment 207773
For me game stopped crashing after I opened Storage Crafting Interface and then I could open Storage Heart.

Back
Top Bottom