tModLoader Magic Storage

If you still are adding stuff it would be cool for the search bar to support CTRL+A to mark text and CTRL+C to copy text, pasting already seems to work :)

I don't know why but the crafting achievements like the one you get when you craft a Terra Blade, A molten pickaxe, a Drax or a Pickaxe axe don't seem to be working when I craft the object from the storage crafting interface. For it to be working, i need to craft the items manually.

Apart from this bug, the mod is very awesome and easy to use !

I don't know why but the crafting achievements like the one you get when you craft a Terra Blade, A molten pickaxe, a Drax or a Pickaxe axe don't seem to be working when I craft the object from the storage crafting interface. For it to be working, i need to craft the items manually.
This is because it's not using the vanilla crafting interface, which is where the relevant achievement checks are plugged in.

Is it possible to integrate sorting and quick stacking? I can click the deposit all button but then it'll put in stuff I dont want.

You can always just make a second crafting interface with different items. It's quite unlikely you're going to make various kinds of furniture, an assortment of buff potions and flasks, and end-game weapons and accessories in the same crafting session.

Hello, I could take the version for tmodloader 0.10.1.5 plis is that 0.11.3 does not work any help if I have to use version of 0.11 because if I do not give the version of 0.10.1.5 please I would be very very happy

[QUOTE = "blushiemagic, publicación: 1292086, miembro: 16350"] v0.4.3.3
-Arreglado el bloqueo al abrir el almacenamiento con baja velocidad de cuadros
-Arreglado error donde los clics aún interactúan con el almacenamiento cuando el juego se minimiza [/ QUOTE]

quiero la versión de tmoloader 0.10.1.5 se pueden descargar mas versiónes? que no sea la del 0.11 ?

Do you know if there's any chance of you adding a button where you can craft X amount of item, also a feature where you could click the ingredients and it would show the recipe for them/craft them. Also for some reason when hosting my world the chunk where I have the storage just deletes itself.

Last edited:
Is there any way to use the default crafting window while you're in the storage heart? I know there's a crafting module you can make but tbh it's a bit awkward to use.

Is there any way to use the default crafting window while you're in the storage heart? I know there's a crafting module you can make but tbh it's a bit awkward to use.
I never really felt that way. You add crafting stations into it and can craft from how many items you have. I have a system that supports 1.6k items, and its really useful for mass modding where I'd never know how to craft anything otherwise. Because there's a limited amount of crafting slots, you can make a couple crafting stations.
[doublepost=1565371513,1565371429][/doublepost]I think a great update would be to allow updates to the crafting UI as well, so it can hold more crafting stations

I never really felt that way. You add crafting stations into it and can craft from how many items you have. I have a system that supports 1.6k items, and its really useful for mass modding where I'd never know how to craft anything otherwise. Because there's a limited amount of crafting slots, you can make a couple crafting stations.
[doublepost=1565371513,1565371429][/doublepost]I think a great update would be to allow updates to the crafting UI as well, so it can hold more crafting stations
Alot of popular mods have all in one crafting stations and most (From my experience) are compatible with the Crafting interface.

This mod has worked great for me 100% recommend this even if you can organize this helps so much! Goodjob.

Back
Top Bottom