tModLoader Magic Storage

The storage crafting interface is frustrating to use.
  • You can't craft with items in your inventory, they have to be in the storage itself, and the crafting interface doesn't allow to deposit items into it, so you have to run back and fourth between it and the heart.
  • The 10 slots for crafting benches could be upped for mod users.
  • Also, another scenario: I want to craft the Space Gun, so i type it in, and i can't craft it. 'Oh right, i have the meteorite bars in my inventory!'. So you press 'd' to go to the right to the heart, but instead you are stuck typing 'space gunddddddddd'. And pressing enter brings chat up, where there's a repeat of the 'ddddd'. Dunno how to fix it, but you gotta do something man.
Apart from those problems, i think the mod would be vanilla worthy!

byv1l2z4rrj31.png

This mod doesnt work at all. I put everything in and there a no recipes whatsoever. I've tried replacing the hub, reloading/reinstalling the mod, acquiring the mod from a different source...nothing. is there a fix?

This mod doesnt work at all. I put everything in and there a no recipes whatsoever. I've tried replacing the hub, reloading/reinstalling the mod, acquiring the mod from a different source...nothing. is there a fix?

Odd question, but have you made a Crafting Storage Interface, put your work stations in there, and tried to craft through that?

ok so im having some serious bugs with the mod when i go into multiplayer... everything is fine in singleplayer and everything works perfectly, however, when i go into multiplayer, my storage heart is "no longer connected", all of my red (full) storage container-things say they're active and empty, and furthermore my crafting thingamajig says it's not connected to a storage heart... what do i do? Im using the newest update of tModLoader and every mod i have installed is updated

Back
Top Bottom