tModLoader Magic Storage

I wanted to report sometimes when crafting many items by holding the craft button, an error appears in chat.
It did seem to happen more often when playing with friends.
The only other content adding mod I have is Calamity, if that's related.
a.PNG

Last edited:
Hello,

Can we have an option to search in item descriptions as well? For example, I'd like to search all 'bait'.

Also, would it be possible to have additional filter options? Like wiring, furniture, blocks... Or allow custom ones, such as ingots, bars, ingots, other consumables etc.

Thanks for this awesome mod, I use it too much =D

Do anything see that obtain Shadow Diamond is harder than Normal Diamond? While we can only obtain Shadow Diamond for every new boss instead of every times we defeated boss?

I have a small request (I think it's small). So, there are the normal storage devices, which are awesome, and I recently found out through a cheat menu that there is a creative storage device, which is also awesome (though redundant with a cheat browser somewhat), But I was curious if there could be something in between the two, a further upgrade to the terra storage. Let me lay the basic premise for what I'm thinking of down:

A storage unit, beyond the terra upgrade, that doesn't actually have storage slots of its own but instead makes it so that every item within the storage system that it's connected has an unlimited supply. Basically, every item you have placed in your storage system now, permanently has a full-stack available, that never runs out. Considering the materials required to make this thing would be effectively post-moon lord materials, it sounds pretty fair, and the nice thing about this over the creative storage unit is that while you do have an unlimited quantity of everything you own, you don't suddenly get access to literally every item in the game, just the items you've been able to collect at least 1 of so far :)

That was a bit more wordy of an explanation than I was expecting it to be, but It would be pretty cool :D .

Do anything see that obtain Shadow Diamond is harder than Normal Diamond? While we can only obtain Shadow Diamond for every new boss instead of every times we defeated boss?
Yeah but at the same time, shadow diamonds are useless except as replacement for normal diamonds in Magic Storage recipes, while normal diamonds can be used for a lot of other things.

Yeah but at the same time, shadow diamonds are useless except as replacement for normal diamonds in Magic Storage recipes, while normal diamonds can be used for a lot of other things.
Very very true :D , which is why I tend not to do recipes unless I have shadow diamonds, or an excess of regular diamonds

If the shadow Diamond have a value to sell then it doesn't useless. Beside, I don't want to waste my hundred of White Diamond when there is Shadow Diamond.
I have a suggestion:
For every new boss defeted, the player have 100% to recieve a Shadow Diamond.
For every old boss defeted, the player have a change to recieve a Shadow Diamond. The more difficult it is, the more change.
Or the creator can keep the old school.

I have a small request (I think it's small). So, there are the normal storage devices, which are awesome, and I recently found out through a cheat menu that there is a creative storage device, which is also awesome (though redundant with a cheat browser somewhat), But I was curious if there could be something in between the two, a further upgrade to the terra storage. Let me lay the basic premise for what I'm thinking of down:

A storage unit, beyond the terra upgrade, that doesn't actually have storage slots of its own but instead makes it so that every item within the storage system that it's connected has an unlimited supply. Basically, every item you have placed in your storage system now, permanently has a full-stack available, that never runs out. Considering the materials required to make this thing would be effectively post-moon lord materials, it sounds pretty fair, and the nice thing about this over the creative storage unit is that while you do have an unlimited quantity of everything you own, you don't suddenly get access to literally every item in the game, just the items you've been able to collect at least 1 of so far :)
It already cheat, even the name have the word cheat "cheat menu". How the f*** would it be fair when you already cheating? -_- What the f*** would I want to go underground since I got an unlimited amount of material? Sorry for saying f*** too much since it cleary cheating and you say it fair -_-

I strongly disagree with the changes proposed to the shadow diamonds.

Their point isn't to give extra value to beating a boss, it's to allow you to start your storage at a fixed point (after 3 bosses) no matter what.
Without that you could either find diamonds in your first hour or reach the end of pre-hardmode before you get them.

If you don't like getting an "useless" item, I don't see why: it's not like you got one less item from that boss over vanilla.

On the other hand, having the radiant jewel drop from the first moon lord kill 100% of the time would make more sense IMO :
You'll want to have the portable storage remote ASAP, and forcing you to farm ML for it, when you could have to redo the celestial event for a 10% chance is kind of lame.

Also, what's up with cosmilite replacing the jewel? That's VERY far appart in Calamity's progression. If having calamity disabled the drop of the jewel it would make more sense, because currently the only use of cosmilite in this mod is if you skipped on farming ML, which is way easier to do in Calamity's case, as you can buy the medallions and obtain the fragments in new ways.

This is one of my favorite mods in Terraria!

The only significant issue is that I keep needing to close and reopen crafting to add or remove items from storage. If there was a part of the crafting interface with storage access it would save so much frustration switching between things.

Is it possible to break a terra storage unit I put it in the wrong spot and now I can't break it
You can break a terra storage unit provided it isn't storing anything in it, you can tell if it is because the little dot on the bottom right corner of the terra storage unit will be yellow or red. If it's either of these, it's storing things currently. if it's green, then it can be broken and moved. So if it's yellow or red and you want to move it, just means you need to clear out your storage system a bit until it turns green :)

Hi, is there a way to upgrade the 10 slots limit in crafting stations ? Or am I forced to make an other storage crafting interface ?

Magic storage is randomly deleting items when I put them into it. Like calamity end game level stuff and lots of them I have cheat sheet so I can just re give myself the stuff but it's very annoying

Back
Top Bottom