tModLoader Magic Storage

I have been having this issue where I would have a ton of storage units stacked on top of each other. And I would leave the game once and join again only to find out that all my items have been deleted...

ok by material and non material ive meant accessories that can be combined into larger accessores (that have material in its info), i know there is a box for sorting out things like mud dirt etc. Im on the newest mod version provided for 64 tmod loader

i have a little question. could you make an option (like "fast start") which you can toggle between on and off. wenn you make it on and make a new character, you start with crafting, heart and normal storage unit? so you dont need to rush gem mining while having like 1000 chests full of trash. (when you play with mods like thorium calamity latos etc which have a "few" items)

Im having an issue where the Crafting Interface is stuck in place and I cant break it.
Edit: just realized it was because it had workbenches still in it. All is good now.

I've made a storage heart and storage unit. I've placed them on the floor of my house right next to each other. However, I can't put anything into my storage heart.

Anyone know why or if it's bugged?

EDIT: CRAP!!! I made a yellow storage access box just to test stuff and it DID put my items into my first storage box BUT I CAN'T SEE ANY OF MY ITEMS IN THE STORAGE ACCESS INVENTORY SCREEN!!!! I just lost so many items to this bugged mod...

EDIT 2: JESUS CHRIST!! Half of my house disappeared on my next death about 10 minutes later. I had to restore my cloud instance because my local .bak file was trashed too. BE CAREFUL OF THIS MOD!

Last edited:
i would like to report the crafting interface glitch where you cant see any recipes no matter what you have in the storage or the crafting block if anyone has any idea how to fix this then please let me know asap

the crafting interface on the mod does not seem to work I connected it to the heart with some hellstone storage boxes and then I put my crafting stations in and nothing happens just acting like there are no materials I uninstalled the mod and reinstalled I still have the same issue

What do you mean? The mod has blocks for crafting you place them down put stuff in and craft from them. If your saying you just can't craft anymore then that's a issue for the mod owner for sure

I think he meant that the Storage Crafting interface can't combine both what's in storage containers and your inventory for crafting. It would be really useful for crafting my accessories, so I don't have to take them off, put them in storage and then see if I have something to craft with them, and then potentially find them all in my storage between thousands of items and take them out.

I think he meant that the Storage Crafting interface can't combine both what's in storage containers and your inventory for crafting. It would be really useful for crafting my accessories, so I don't have to take them off, put them in storage and then see if I have something to craft with them, and then potentially find them all in my storage between thousands of items and take them out.
But you can get recipe browser so you don't even have to take them off?

I've heard good things but if they don't overhaul it for 1.4 there's not much point. Is it going to be updated?

Is this mod updated/worth using?
it definitely is worth using and it works with the latest tModLoader. Also, if you go to @blushiemagic 's page, you see there is said that he/she will continue modding once 1.4 drops, so there will be hope that this mod will be updated for 1.4.
And if it won't be updated there certainly will be someone that will update it cus this mod is too good to not to keep alive.

quick question i remember that someone made an edit to the Storage Crafting Interface so it could hold more crafting stashions. is this still a thing?

quick question i remember that someone made an edit to the Storage Crafting Interface so it could hold more crafting stashions. is this still a thing?
Hi, if anyone remember my fork of this mod with many enhancements, feel free to download it here with update for the latest TModLoader

More about my changes here

As always it's AS IS, so no support, use at your own risk.

Back
Top Bottom