tModLoader Magic Storage

quick question is there a way to search for items from certain events? i'm wanting to find the banners from the old one's army event but i got a good chunk of banners.if not would there be a way to make a search like *old one's army?

Hello, I've encountered a glitch where I couldnt access the storage because it said "No storage units found" even though it worked correctly before. It happened after I started fighting with Yharon, first phase. I saved & exited and when I tried to open after I got back in, it was like it was not here.

Hello, I've encountered a glitch where I couldnt access the storage because it said "No storage units found" even though it worked correctly before. It happened after I started fighting with Yharon, first phase. I saved & exited and when I tried to open after I got back in, it was like it was not here.
You're using both Magic Storage and Magic Storage - Extra.
Extra is NOT an addon mod. The mods' content doesn't interact with each other at all. Use one mod or the other, not both.

Hello. I got Tmodloader and this was one of the first mods I tried and adore it! It makes life much easier when looking for, and storing items. However, I ran into a problem. when I tried to use the crafting interface and use it, this mess of text came up. I was hoping one of the devs know whatever this means.

Attachments

• Terraria_ NOT THE BEES!!! 9_17_2021 6_26_02 PM.png
    Terraria_ NOT THE BEES!!! 9_17_2021 6_26_02 PM.png
    367.4 KB · Views: 93
Hello. I got Tmodloader and this was one of the first mods I tried and adore it! It makes life much easier when looking for, and storing items. However, I ran into a problem. when I tried to use the crafting interface and use it, this mess of text came up. I was hoping one of the devs know whatever this means.
Hi there, official maintainer for Magic Storage here.
The code in the location the error mentions specifically checks if the index is valid. The only way it could be "not valid" is if it were negative, which would be a problem regarding the scroll bar. Does this happen with just Magic Storage enabled?

Hi there, official maintainer for Magic Storage here.
The code in the location the error mentions specifically checks if the index is valid. The only way it could be "not valid" is if it were negative, which would be a problem regarding the scroll bar. Does this happen with just Magic Storage enabled?
im not sure if its just the magic storage mod. i know that the mods i have enabled are the calamity mod alchemistNPC lite, wildlife mod, boss checklist, and autoreforge. none of which should really interfere with eachother.

edit: apparently, it only happened just that once, the problem is no longer there.

Last edited:
Hey all. I was using magic storage version from about 2 months ago and recently my spouse updated it. Now when I log in my storage looks like below. Heart says it isn't counting anything to the right. Any attempt to remove the bugged section crashed the game. And trying to put the storage connectors also crashes the game. I am definitely missing some items now and it is making it hard to proceed.

1632394557465.png

Last edited:
Hey, sorry but i just downloaded the Magic Storage - Extra and I'm not too sure if it's working or not. Do i need to download the original Magic Storage mod and just have the extra, or what can i do to double check that i have it working properly. Thanks in advanced.

Hey, sorry but i just downloaded the Magic Storage - Extra and I'm not too sure if it's working or not. Do i need to download the original Magic Storage mod and just have the extra, or what can i do to double check that i have it working properly. Thanks in advanced.
For all intents and purposes, the two mods are completely separate. Extra is not an add-on mod.

Will this mod be fixed for the tmodloader's alpha version?

Code:
System.Exception: MagicStorage.Items.Locator has old Load/Save callbacks but not new LoadData/SaveData ones, not loading the mod to avoid wiping mod data
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModItem.Register() in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModItem.cs:line 55
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModType.Terraria.ModLoader.ILoadable.Load(Mod mod) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModType.cs:line 26
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddContent(ILoadable instance) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod.cs:line 140
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload() in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod.Internals.cs:line 76
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__41_0(Mod mod) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModContent.cs:line 302
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModContent.cs:line 358
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModContent.cs:line 297
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModLoader.cs:line 130
[21:56:06] [4/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: MagicStorage
[21:56:10] [Main Thread/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = True): "\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Beta\Logs"

Will this mod be fixed for the tmodloader's alpha version?

Code:
System.Exception: MagicStorage.Items.Locator has old Load/Save callbacks but not new LoadData/SaveData ones, not loading the mod to avoid wiping mod data
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModItem.Register() in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModItem.cs:line 55
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModType.Terraria.ModLoader.ILoadable.Load(Mod mod) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModType.cs:line 26
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddContent(ILoadable instance) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod.cs:line 140
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload() in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod.Internals.cs:line 76
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__41_0(Mod mod) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModContent.cs:line 302
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModContent.cs:line 358
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModContent.cs:line 297
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModLoader.cs:line 130
[21:56:06] [4/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: MagicStorage
[21:56:10] [Main Thread/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = True): "\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Beta\Logs"
Yes, I'll be able to work on the mod in a meaningful capacity by tomorrow at the earliest.

So, i used to play with this mod a long time ago with my friends, and it was kinda not working in multiplayer (lot of wrong stuff happening). Is it working fine in multiplayer now?

Back
Top Bottom