tModLoader Magic Storage

Quick stack? No, you can't. You can deposit stuff quickly using the Deposit button in the storage interface though.
Yes, i can, i just have a habbit to sell materials that i will newer use again, e. g. desert feathers in Calamity, so i just click "quick stack" in storage room and then sell all that left.

Hello, about a year ago, last time I checked, this mod had some problems with multiplayer. Have those issues been fixed since?

How exactly do you use magic storage to craft potions in pre-skeletron? Bottles don't work.
You need water bottles in the magic storage
Actually, I think you can’t
Not sure

Hello, about a year ago, last time I checked, this mod had some problems with multiplayer. Have those issues been fixed since?
Yes, they have been fixed quite a bit, only very small bugs now, like sometimes you can’t craft while someone else is using it
I'm having this same bug, any idea if a fix is coming?
Where are you trying to open the bags? You can only open the bags in your inventory

You need water bottles in the magic storage
Actually, I think you can’t
Not sure

Yes, they have been fixed quite a bit, only very small bugs now, like sometimes you can’t craft while someone else is using it

Where are you trying to open the bags? You can only open the bags in your inventory
I am opening them in my inventory, I know how they work, but when I RMB click on a crate or bag, the screen flickers for a brief moment like it's trying to open them, but it fails

in the crafting interface i accidentally ctrl+clicked some items and they just vanished. i havent been able to get them back, has anyone else had this issue?
thanks!
EDIT: found the fix, ctrl clicking items just hides the recipe. hope this helps for anyone else, sorry!

Last edited:
Hi, I've been using the latest version, but for some reason my crafting interface won't work? It's beside the storage heart and a storage module, but no matter what station I put in, it won't show a single recipe, even if I have all the items I own stored.

Hello, I am having trouble accessing my storage heart. Whenever I try to access it, my character freezes up and the interface for adding and removing items doesn't show up. As such, I can not access any of my items. I am very far in (about to fight Supreme Calamitas) and I have all my items in my magic storage so I don't want to risk disableing then re-enableing this mod. Any way I can fix this bug?
20220703005931_1.jpg

Hello, I am having trouble accessing my storage heart. Whenever I try to access it, my character freezes up and the interface for adding and removing items doesn't show up. As such, I can not access any of my items. I am very far in (about to fight Supreme Calamitas) and I have all my items in my magic storage so I don't want to risk disableing then re-enableing this mod. Any way I can fix this bug?View attachment 375418
yooo same!
me and my friend cant access the storage heart/storage access...
whenever I try to open it, the visibility turns off (shows my armor) and flickers for a second
Oh also, it sometimes work and doesn't... (mostly doesn't.)

yooo same!
me and my friend cant access the storage heart/storage access...
whenever I try to open it, the visibility turns off (shows my armor) and flickers for a second
Oh also, it sometimes work and doesn't... (mostly doesn't.)
I had this same glitch and what worked for me was disabling the mod, reloading it, then enabling it

Back
Top Bottom