tModLoader Magic Storage

Hey, I've been having some problems where suddenly the items inside the Magic Storage stopped stacking altogether, including when I deposit all, quick stack or even use the crafting interface, that's making it cost way more slots than it's supposed to.
I believe that started happening after the last update.

1656907601662.png

Hey, I've been having some problems where suddenly the items inside the Magic Storage stopped stacking altogether, including when I deposit all, quick stack or even use the crafting interface, that's making it cost way more slots than it's supposed to.
I believe that started happening after the last update.

This is a known bug that I'm working on fixing. I thought that I fixed it in v0.5.6.2 but there was some other code that was failing at the same time that I didn't notice until after the update was released.

latest update (0.5.6.3) completely breaks mod for multiplayer. it unloads in MP and you are unable to use. Please fix

Been having an issue on v0.5.6.4 where in multiplayer, if someone adds a component to a magic storage system, the whole system displays as empty. It is still able to detect the storage units, and the units cant be moved/have the lights red/orange, but they all return as 0/40

Been having an issue on v0.5.6.4 where in multiplayer, if someone adds a component to a magic storage system, the whole system displays as empty. It is still able to detect the storage units, and the units cant be moved/have the lights red/orange, but they all return as 0/40
Rejoin the world. I recently rewrote some of the code for storage units and that seems to be causing problems.

Just started having an issue after the recent update (v0.5.6.5). All items in the Magical Storage just say "This item contains Globalitem Data"
Sources: Calamitymod/CalamityGlobalitem. Press <Not bound> to print its encoded data to the chat.
because of this my friends game is broken and he can't Load the mod anymore

Attachments

• image_2022-07-11_211332716.png
    image_2022-07-11_211332716.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 117
Just started having an issue after the recent update (v0.5.6.5). All items in the Magical Storage just say "This item contains Globalitem Data"
Sources: Calamitymod/CalamityGlobalitem. Press <Not bound> to print its encoded data to the chat.
because of this my friends game is broken and he can't Load the mod anymore
Disable the Item debug information config.
I seriously doubt that this is what's causing your friend to not be able to load the mod because 1) it's client-side and 2) it only executes while you're hovering over an item in the Storage GUI.

Disable the Item debug information config.
I seriously doubt that this is what's causing your friend to not be able to load the mod because 1) it's client-side and 2) it only executes while you're hovering over an item in the Storage GUI.
Thank you This Fixes my Issue, My friend had something else it wouldn't even let him load into the world. the mod wasn't appearing in his list of mods. so he went to reinstall it but then it said it was already installed and he would have to do something in the files. Sorry for this being kind of Vague

Thank you This Fixes my Issue, My friend had something else it wouldn't even let him load into the world. the mod wasn't appearing in his list of mods. so he went to reinstall it but then it said it was already installed and he would have to do something in the files. Sorry for this being kind of Vague
if he deleted it in-game and it was a workshop mod, he has to restart terraria. for some reason steam refuses to delete workshop items unless the game is closed

Hi there, I've been using this mod, and after doing a "Deposit All" I've lost quite a few of my items. There's still space in the storage system so that isn't the issue. Is this a known issue, and is there a way to solve it?

The disabled storage units are not emptying, even when there is enough free space in other connected units. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?
storage.png

Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with the Magic Storage (just installed yesterday on a new server), where if I Quick Stack to Nearby Chests, my inventory will flash as if it's deposited the items but not disappear from my inventory. This ends up duping the items in the Magic Storage as if it did deposit and leave my inventory, and was curious if there's a way to fix this. Thanks!

Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with the Magic Storage (just installed yesterday on a new server), where if I Quick Stack to Nearby Chests, my inventory will flash as if it's deposited the items but not disappear from my inventory. This ends up duping the items in the Magic Storage as if it did deposit and leave my inventory, and was curious if there's a way to fix this. Thanks!
This is being looked into.

Interesting glitch: When playing with Magic Storage enabled, the Bestiary of all things breaks. Inside the Bestiary, it's impossible to click on entries and view them. Mousing over them makes a rapid buzzing noise, which is the 'scroll over' sound playing rapidly. However, the actual entries can't be selected. I wasn't sure what was doing it at first, but I tested and Magic Storage seemed to be the culprit, because it happened only when MS was enabled, even if it was the only mod.

I'm very sorry I don't have more information to offer about the bug. I'm currently on the modloader 8.51.0 preview, with MS 0.5.7.2.

Interesting glitch: When playing with Magic Storage enabled, the Bestiary of all things breaks. Inside the Bestiary, it's impossible to click on entries and view them. Mousing over them makes a rapid buzzing noise, which is the 'scroll over' sound playing rapidly. However, the actual entries can't be selected. I wasn't sure what was doing it at first, but I tested and Magic Storage seemed to be the culprit, because it happened only when MS was enabled, even if it was the only mod.

I'm very sorry I don't have more information to offer about the bug. I'm currently on the modloader 8.51.0 preview, with MS 0.5.7.2.
Known issue. It's fixed in the upcoming update.

Hi, i am encountering a weird bug recently as i installed MS, i could only deposit items by ctrl+right click on the `Deposit All` button, but i could not directly put item into the magic storage. (i could loot item inside the storage interface by clicking the item but i could not put it back)

i found several other people having the same issue, is this a bug?

Back
Top Bottom