tModLoader Magic Storage

Hi, i am encountering a weird bug recently as i installed MS, i could only deposit items by ctrl+right click on the `Deposit All` button, but i could not directly put item into the magic storage. (i could loot item inside the storage interface by clicking the item but i could not put it back)

i found several other people having the same issue, is this a bug?
Yes, this is an oversight from a change in v0.5.7.2
I added some code that made empty item slots in the Storage UI ignore clicks, which wasn't a great idea.
It'll be fixed when v0.5.7.4 releases

Is there an easy way to upgrade full chests without dysmantle them? Or a way to stack full chests to other chests and disassemble them one by one?

Attachments

• 555555555555.png
    555555555555.png
    177.9 KB · Views: 138
Discovery I found amid making a post about this as an issue: when crafting the Biome Globe crafting station, if you use the recipe from Fargo's (10 demonite 5 shadow scales) the Biome Globe will not appear as craftable. The recipe for the Magic Storage and thus the one for the Biome Globe requires 15 scales. Posting here to hopefully save another desperate soul.

Discovery I found amid making a post about this as an issue: when crafting the Biome Globe crafting station, if you use the recipe from Fargo's (10 demonite 5 shadow scales) the Biome Globe will not appear as craftable. The recipe for the Magic Storage and thus the one for the Biome Globe requires 15 scales. Posting here to hopefully save another desperate soul.
Version v0.5.7.4 added support for the evil altar items from Fargo's Mutant Mod and LuiAFK Reborn

I'm having an issue with some storage units, they placed with the icons glitched like this. They worked at first and I was able to deposit all my items into them. Then when exiting and returning to the world they no longer show up as connected to the heart, and I can't access any of my items inside.

Attachments

• terraria.PNG
    terraria.PNG
    58.9 KB · Views: 148
I'm having an issue with some storage units, they placed with the icons glitched like this. They worked at first and I was able to deposit all my items into them. Then when exiting and returning to the world they no longer show up as connected to the heart, and I can't access any of my items inside.
Seeing as you have many various modded things in that picture, the issue is most likely a very weird mod conflict

So I assume the standard troubleshooting strategy of disable a couple mods at a time to discover the offending one applies?
possibly, though there is the risk of breaking other things while you do so. I recommend making a copy of your world or making a new one entirely to test things out in, that way should you accidentally break something, you still have your world safe and intact

So I've gone through systematically disabling one mod at a time, and even when getting down to only having magic storage extra active and no other mods. It is still broken. I'm not sure what to do at this point

The mod doesn't work for me. Not the most recent version (0.4.3.5) or the current pre-release (0.5) version. Any idea why? Below is error message.
1667532439011.png

Hiya, Loving the mod,
I've noticed a bug where when I craft using the crafting interface, materials from the player inventory do not get removed.
Do not know if this is just a bug for me, but thought I should let you know

Hiya, Loving the mod,
I've noticed a bug where when I craft using the crafting interface, materials from the player inventory do not get removed.
Do not know if this is just a bug for me, but thought I should let you know
This is a known bug that will be fixed in the next update.
Although, if you're not using a Storage Configuration Interface, the materials from the player's inventory wouldn't be read regardless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom