tModLoader Magic Storage +

Are you excited for MS+?

• Total voters

CrimsonRed1710

Terrarian
1FF3k17

Magic Storage + is a WIP mod being worked on by Scalie, Failure and myself, it will improve upon the already great mod made by blushiemagic
new things it will add consist of new sprites for old items, new storage components, ui changes, items to make farming stuff easier, and some quality of life things the original didn't include.

This mod has not been released yet, once MS+ feels like it has enough content to make it worthy of the title Magic Storage + we will open the discord up to the public and will hold a beta soon after for anyone to test, when the discord is open I will put the link here so anyone can join. [EDIT: MS+ Is on hold as I do not have the free time to spend working on it, I plan to come back to it in the future but I just can't atm ;~;]

If any of you would like to help development just message me and i will consider the offer, help with a wiki and translations will be greatly appreciated since we would like for people to get more enjoyment out of the mod and it's contents by having any info they need at their disposal and their proper language provided

All credit goes to blushiemagic for creating the original mod, here is a link to the original mod so you can go support it and it's creator.
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/magic-storage.56294/

This post will be updated along with the release of the discord

Last edited:
Yo, is it okay to request for just the better magic storage without automation? Or like keep a file that has the original content plus some non automation updates?
yeah, I will post a download link here for anyone that would rather not have the automation

Couldn't access the Discord (dunno if MS+ features are there) but the main thing that would make MS really GREAT would be that the crafting station would auto-craft missing items if ingredients are present !!

I am so excited holy :red:.

Also, you spoke of QoL upgrades, please add a sell option/keybind to automatically sell an item selected. And let weapons and stuff stack up no matter the affix, and the most valuable affix come at the top, so say you had a stack of wooden swords, they would all stack no matter the modifier.

But when you went to take one out, it would take out the most valuable, when you go to sell one, the same thing. So you can always be left with a vanilla cheapo item just the way I like :p

Oh. And a filter for items claimed as materials or not would a godsend, so I can spam sell all the nonmaterial items!

Thank you so much for working on this! Godspeed!

Yo I already posted im just so excited to see this, do you have a date when it might be released for tModloader? Im waiting on this to do a good long playthrough as I cant play the game anymore without a storage mod like this one. And the old ones now fully broken :(

Does anyone know/recommend any other storage mods in the meantime? (Maybe both ima bit of a hoarder)

Yo I already posted im just so excited to see this, do you have a date when it might be released for tModloader? Im waiting on this to do a good long playthrough as I cant play the game anymore without a storage mod like this one. And the old ones now fully broken :(

Does anyone know/recommend any other storage mods in the meantime? (Maybe both ima bit of a hoarder)
No date for now because i don't want to give a date and not be able to release it then, MS+ has been put on hold for now due to family stuff but i will continue work on it soon

No date for now because i don't want to give a date and not be able to release it then, MS+ has been put on hold for now due to family stuff but i will continue work on it soon
That’s fair enough man :) I hope the family stuff is okay/gets better.

Thank you for even creating this WIP ^^

If this is legit, please make sure the mod works on a linux using the native server binary. The original mod doesnt work without running the windows binary in mono. Can't wait and thanks for doing this. Will be watching.

Back
Top Bottom