Magic: The Gathering

Image.ashx
Image.ashx

EDH nights are fun... for me

i play an artifact/ enchantment esper faeries commander deck ( my favourite format ) wih Aela Artful Provocateur in the commander seat.
a_013.jpeg

Good to see some fellow MTG players around here.

I've been a long time collector and even though I did sell out of my entire collection few years back, I managed to get myself few nice pieces to build a decent collection back.

Here's the crown jewel of my collection at the moment (and will probably stay that way, added I get a Pearl and a Twister), my 7/9 Beta Power Nine set 🙂

Beta Power_3.png

I had a weird random thought.
I recently got into Magic The Gathering, and all of a sudden I got an idea for a Terraria based crossover set for the game.
It would likely be a rather artifact/equipment heavy set, with most of the NPCs and bosses being made into Legendary Creatures, with the Mechanical Bosses specifically being Legendary Artifact Creatures.

And I so want most of these hypothetical cards to have cool flavour text

I had a weird random thought.
I recently got into Magic The Gathering, and all of a sudden I got an idea for a Terraria based crossover set for the game.
It would likely be a rather artifact/equipment heavy set, with most of the NPCs and bosses being made into Legendary Creatures, with the Mechanical Bosses specifically being Legendary Artifact Creatures.

And I so want most of these hypothetical cards to have cool flavour text
that sounds like a cool SL

I had no idea there was a board game.
I had no idea there was a board game.
I had no idea the board game was so obscure compared to the card game.
I'll explain all of the things about this custom map I built so you know more about it.
The yellow circles are where the planeswalkers can start out.
Some of your smaller monsters will spawn near your planeswalker, and others the planeswalker will have to summon on the planeswalker's turn.
That blue stuff is water, most characters go slower in water. Those plastic hex tiles to make higher terrain slow you down when going onto them.
The big weird grey towers are much harder to get onto, but standing on top gives you a strategic advantage.
The green sideways + is where some ruins should be placed, there are cardboard ruins that make that + shape. Same with the black + that's kinda stretched out.
The red line is a lego wall I homebrewed that takes up 2 hexes.
Those glyphs that say power +1, toughness +1, or movement +2 will buff everything you control if one of your things is on it.
The glyph that says healing will heal everyone on your team every turn when someone you control is on it.
The Knowledge glyph lets you draw a spell from your draw pile, and Recall lets you do the same with your spell discard pile.

Back
Top Bottom