Weapons & Equip Magic Wand

This is actually a really good idea! The game really needs an early game magic weapon for those mage people out there. My only suggestion is that you change the name to something else. Magic wand is kinda plain. Maybe like mental missile, magic shot, or something like that :D

Maybe an early game summoning weapon could be added as well, it would have low damage and only attack nearby enemies so it would be okay to have it at the start of the game

The other spell from Harry Potter!!

Maybe an early game summoning weapon could be added as well, it would have low damage and only attack nearby enemies so it would be okay to have it at the start of the game
Although it is a pain to get the slime staff fills this role pretty well

I was thinking of a bunny staff. 5 summon damage and low everything else. It would be a guaranteed first time drop from any bunny and only one would drop per world. It's the next best thing to having it instantly in your inventory at spawn...

Although it is a pain to get the slime staff fills this role pretty well
It's pretty powerful though, and it's automatic. It's actually on par with the hornet staff because of the hornet staff's slow attack speed. It's also extremely hard to get, and most people don't get it until they make a farm for it with a slime statue.
I was thinking of a bunny staff. 5 summon damage and low everything else. It would be a guaranteed first time drop from any bunny and only one would drop per world. It's the next best thing to having it instantly in your inventory at spawn...
I was thinking of a scorpion staff, it would either be in wooden chests or crafted out of cactus, sand, and an antlion mandible

Back
Top Bottom