Magicasquirrel's AMA

Post-plantera. Spectre armor, awesome weapons, EoL fight, pumpkin and frost moons, final solar eclipse upgrade, harder dungeon with awesome loot - what's not to love?

What’s your favorite fighting style? For gaming, movies, real life, etc.
Oooh, that's a hard one that I can't really answer directly, quite a lot of fighting ways that are interesting in my eyes. But since I have to pick just one, I have to say any style that has creativity, fun and wackiness involved. I mean, be honest, would you rather watch another movie where it's just non-stop machine guns and kung-fu, or have a movie where the main character disposes of the bad guys by shoving them in a cannon and launching them at other bad guys?

Oooh, that's a hard one that I can't really answer directly, quite a lot of fighting ways that are interesting in my eyes. But since I have to pick just one, I have to say any style that has creativity, fun and wackiness involved. I mean, be honest, would you rather watch another movie where it's just non-stop machine guns and kung-fu, or have a movie where the main character disposes of the bad guys by shoving them in a cannon and launching them at other bad guys?
Ha! That would be the best movie ever.

Back
Top Bottom