Drawings & Paintings mag's artdump

It was a cat girl, but I can use this as her prior form! Thanks! I LOVE it!

whoops

terraria7.png

catgirl count: 3

Decided I'd post this here.

If you're willing to take Non-Terraria requests (it's not illegal, as long as you have taken some Terraria requests), I have one. One that might very well be challenging in comparison to the art you've made so far. If you'd like I can request something different.

Request: Cass

Description:
Cass, is my SciFi OC. She is a 6'1 female, with a very specific (atleast bust wise since those are the refs I have) exosuit/power armor. She also has a prosthetically augmented Plasma Cannon, which would be awesome if you could fit in. For reference and epic was sake.

Refs:
index.php

HwVuLhx.jpg

Last edited:
could ye make zesko? thats me. just use the hat from the first pic and everything but the rod from the second? make me however you want, plug fire wherever you want. go wild
self portrait(smiler).png
fire spell.png

Last edited:
If It's Fine, Here's A Request With A Reference.

IFFkY3r.png

Did I Mention Your Art Is Freakin' Amazing?
Your Art Is Freakin' Amazing.

Last edited:
Another artist to tournament, Bwahaha-hahha!

Uh, did you here that? :p Anyhow I'm not going bother telling you how awesome your art is, because I think my follow explained that. :D

If you would do it, I would like my current avatar, but with rise designs on the dress. Other than that, some thing (you could possibly have raven on her should).

I'm curious what you'll be able to do with Akatsuki in your Art Style. So I will make a request to draw her here.

Here's my original Drawing of her:
Akatsuki OC 2nd Version.png

And here's a better one done by Pepsi:
akatsuki.png

Thank you in Advance! :dryadsmile:

Another artist to tournament, Bwahaha-hahha!

Uh, did you here that? :p Anyhow I'm not going bother telling you how awesome your art is, because I think my follow explained that. :D

If you would do it, I would like my current avatar, but with rise designs on the dress. Other than that, some thing (you could possibly have raven on her should).

Tournament ?you mean torment

Given how many requests there will be here soon enough, I almost feel like I shouldn't make one out of common courtesy.

Reactions: Bry
Given how many requests there will be here soon enough, I almost feel like I shouldn't make one out of common courtesy.
I'm sure Mag will say at which she will cut off at, and at which he will do. Go ahead and make your request, she won't mind and if he does she can always reject it.

I'm sure Mag will say at which she will cut off at, and at which he will do. Go ahead and make your request, she won't mind and if he does she can always reject it.
Eh, might as well while I still can. YOLO!

Can I get a drawing of Greenlia, one of my mains in Terraria?
This is probably the best reference I have for her:
Greenlia (alt outfit).png

Back
Top Bottom