Drawings & Paintings mag's artdump

She is android. That is all.
EDIT: Based off what Hax specified, I will add she has dem thighs.

practicecolor15.png

hhhhhh

WOW you've been gone a while
I'm not going to pressure you, but if you feel like you want to, will you draw my character?
Spoiler.png

They're in this armor, which is fleshy and 'latches' onto the guy. He has dark brown hair and a thin but sturdy build. I also would like him to have a kind of possessed look about him, as in the armor is controlling him. Holding a lance that looks like this, but with the color pallete of the armor.
120px-FEMN_Gradivus.png
Good work, I love your art. Pls never stop <3
EDIT: whoops I saw you didn't change your status from on hold
oh god
i'm sorry
don't yell ;w;

WOW you've been gone a while
I'm not going to pressure you, but if you feel like you want to, will you draw my character?
View attachment 169221
They're in this armor, which is fleshy and 'latches' onto the guy. He has dark brown hair and a thin but sturdy build. I also would like him to have a kind of possessed look about him, as in the armor is controlling him. Holding a lance that looks like this, but with the color pallete of the armor.
120px-FEMN_Gradivus.png
Good work, I love your art. Pls never stop <3
You might want to read the OP. It says that requests are On Hold. Which is another way of saying that requests aren't being accepted at the moment. So, the likelihood of this being done isn't all that high. Hell, for some, it's kinda considered disrespectful to make a request when they aren't being accepted or are on hold.

You might want to read the OP. It says that requests are On Hold. Which is another way of saying that requests aren't being accepted at the moment. So, the likelihood of this being done isn't all that high. Hell, for some, it's kinda considered disrespectful to make a request when they aren't being accepted or are on hold.
I noticed the status right after I posted - I just assumed she was back for requests as she posted that artwork. I immediately edited my post.
Sorry for the confusion.

like a beautiful specter, the ghastly microwave deposits beautiful artistic entrails, only to again disappear and endeavor again to bring splendor to our sad little world

Reactions: Bry
notice me senpai , nice art
yes , my character is called "amino" (pls no judge ok ?)
2xsTJ3G.png

he is a warrior themed guy , he is a fox , he uses solar tier stuff and moon lord drops (i changed the master ninja gear with blue dye fire gauntlet and he has a star veil)

Last edited:
notice me senpai , nice art
yes , my character is called "amino" (pls no judge ok ?)
2xsTJ3G.png

he is a warrior themed guy , he is a fox , he uses solar tier stuff and moon lord drops (i changed the master ninja gear with blue dye fire gauntlet and he has a star veil)
You REALLY should read the OP before posting something like this. Even though requests are open to the public, they are on hold for the moment and likely will stay that way for quite some time.

You REALLY should read the OP before posting something like this. Even though requests are open to the public, they are on hold for the moment and likely will stay that way for quite some time.
i'm not familliar with art threads and , on hold means closed ? awww

Holy crud! This is awesome! Can I have a 'thingy'?
I don't really have any sort of character you can make, but if possible, please make a kawaii penguin (like
Baby_Penguin.png
except in your style) With electricity pulsing from it's flippers? Or... Something? (It would be even COOLER if you colored it)

Please. If you do, I will tag you in my signature.
(I really don't know how that would help, but I'm desperate)

Holy crud! This is awesome! Can I have a 'thingy'?
I don't really have any sort of character you can make, but if possible, please make a kawaii penguin (like
Baby_Penguin.png
except in your style) With electricity pulsing from it's flippers? Or... Something? (It would be even COOLER if you colored it)
Please. If you do, I will tag you in my signature. (I really don't know how that would help, but I'm desperate)
"Status: On Hold"

Back
Top Bottom