Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
So, ever since 1.4's release and even as of today I've noticed a little graphical glitch concerning the game's main menu screen:
the game title, whose look had been updated to be more detailed and colorful, reverts back to its old, flatter looking self when interacting with the sun/moon on the background.

While it's only a tiny little detail, I thought I'd mention it since it's easy to miss and it's probably just as easy to patch!
Screenshot (1).png

Nice and updated (on game launch it looks like this, just fine)

Screenshot (2).png

Old and poopy (if you move the sun or moon around, it goes back to the old style)

Also, on a side note, a couple of times on launch the game switched to the lowest resolution by itself,
and I had to go and fix that, only a very minor annoyance, but might as well point it out!

Everything else is just unbelievable you guys! It's amazing how much great content you crammed in this update, cheers!

The logo changing back is not a glitch. It's an intended function, along with the menu music reverting to the original when you move the sun/moon back as well. It's so you can view the Terraria menu as the old version, if you'd like.

As for the resolution resetting, I believe this is something to do with the game updating through Steam. I am not entirely sure whether or not this can be solved easily, but it won't be a matter for long, since the game will stop being updated soon enough... ;(

Oh! Is that so? Nevermind then, very sorry :D
Yup, I've noticed that quite a few other people have pointed the resolution problem out, and even then it's nothing that bothersome, so yeah.
Thanks for the heads-up!

Back
Top Bottom