[Major WIP] Rise of Rapture

Renk

Golem
Welcome.
Oof another mod made by me.. Well, tell you what.. this is just a huge concept right now that's going through major idea production.
Right now I do not have a team but i'd love one. I only need a few sprites and a few coders.. (2 of each). Both needing motivation for what we're gonna make.

Information:
Rise of Rapture is basically a revived version of Rapture, my last mod before Divinity. This mod will be a full Content mod with a unique twist.
This mod will contain a series of Guilds contain guild specific weapons, armor, tools, blocks, enemies, and bosses. Within the Discord, whatever Guild you choose, you'll have access to a server thats specific to the guild. These private servers will contain ranks used to show authority.. if you get high enough you'll have choice on what should be added to the guild and have a place as a idea creator on the developer team.. it's to connect us devs to the players so we know what ya'll would like. No items are currently in the mod but their is many ideas that need to be talked about and expanded upon. If you are interesting in becoming a spriter or coder, please message me.

Discord:
https://discord.gg/7qHtVSJ

Guilds (Currently):

Overseers of Life:
Protectors of everything. They do not have a chosen side but defend which ever guild that needs it. They will defend life at all costs and are the most powerful of them. Mainly relying on melee weapons, some can carry rifles. The armor they wear is bulky showing they are the most powerful in the Terrarian world.

Doomknights of Chaos:
Creators of Chaos & have complete order of the underworld. Always have a feud with Overseers of Life. Watcher's of Peace, & Protectors of Nature. Mainly relying on Magic weapons, some can wield great big swords doing tons of damage. The armor can be either bulky or small, with the color red showing they are Doomknights.

Thieves of the Sea:
Lords of the Oceans. They never chose a side to be on, only stealing from ones that are strong.. the biggest enemy they have are Watchers of Peace. Constantly battling upon the Ocean and land. These Thieves carry rifles of all sorts and some melee weapons, mainly relying on Ranged.

Protectors of Mother Nature:
The Protectors of Mother Nature protect the lady herself. Always guarding her from the Doomknights and the Peace Corruptors. They rely on Summon weapons and Magic, containing the weakest of armor, but the strongest of weapons.

Watchers of Peace:
The men of this guild protect peace at all costs, keeping balance to the world. They make sure nobody has to much power in the world, if one does they are sent to destroy what has to much power. They rely on all types of weapons, Magic, Summon, Ranged, and Melee. They wear bulky to small armor never having a balanced variety.

Peace Corruptors:

Corrupt men they are driven by the evil in the world. They roam the world giving things to much power, unbalancing the world. Only relying on magic these men can be easily defeated due to their weak armor, but they have large numbers.

Seeing the work you pt into Anthem, I can't wait to see the content in this mod!

That's a lot of mods! I'll check it out

Most of my mods I have created we're left due to Developers not wanting to do anything. But Perk-A-Colas is a mod I work on by myself and a Spriter.. Known to work on Erilipah

Back
Top Bottom