Portfolio/Multi-Topic Make all "crossover" content (OOA, DST crossover, etc) toggleable

LuckyLMJ

Terrarian
I personally love the crossover content, but I know that other people don't like it as it sometimes doesn't fit very well with the existing game. So a suggestion I have to allow people to play the game how they like is to make all the crossover content toggleable, either by making them free DLCs or by adding a toggle in settings to turn them off.

If someone doesn't like the crossover stuff... why don't they just ignore it? It's optional, so it can just be skipped if someone doesn't like it. I feel like it would be a pain the size of my country to code a toggle in/remove them and then code it back in as DLCs...

DD2 content is pretty much exclusive to the Tavernkeeper and the event. It's as easily skippable by just not interacting with it.

Though I can see some annoyance that the random drops from Don't Starve don't fit in Terraria's universe.
Maybe it needs time to get used to it, don't starve is a pretty new crossover after all.

I havn't heard anyone about the Pixel Piracy content.

Last edited:
If someone doesn't like the crossover stuff... why don't they just ignore it? It's optional, so it can just be skipped if someone doesn't like it. I feel like it would be a pain the size of my country to code a toggle in/remove them and then code it back in as DLCs...
we can't ignore everything, at least the enemys. can we ignore deerclops pretending it didn't spawn and continue going thru the snow if we don't like it?
i think OP can suggest at least make enemys toggleable.

Back
Top Bottom