Make an item OP game.

Which item?
Edit: Nvmind, It has more than one circle for each click, you can hold it down(autoswing?) and also if princess is alive then it makes holy stars fall from the sky.

Star Cloak
the stars are actually fallen stars and you can pick em out, they deal the same damage than natural fallen stars

putrid scent

each successful hit makes obsidian shards fall on the ground, these deal damage to enemies that step on them.

Spore sac

The spores you spawn can infect enemies, these enemies start shivering violently, releasing sprays of damaging spores and then they die.
Gem Staffs

My idea for a gem staff was each staff would inflict a different debuff
Amethyst-poison
topaz-ichor
sapphire-frostburn
emerald-venom
topaz- I dont know
ruby-bleeding
diamond-I also dont know

Javelins

You can suffocate literally anything. Because it would not be fun if you have a pile of dirt covering your airways

tragic umbrella

Makes clouds appear. Tears fall from these clouds and do damage, while also slowing down enemies greatly, like the Teardrop Cleaver from Calamity.

Bone glove

Has a 90% chance not to consume ammo. Summons bone-throwing skeletons to fight for you every 3 successful throws (and plays Dem Bones)

Gatilator

A red laser comes out of the weapon. If it points at an enemy for more than 0.5 seconds, it sends a few sniper shots at it.

Creeper Vanity

Gives you infinite stealth mode. Right click (or press one of those other buttons on mobile) to explode. This instantly kills all enemies in a 50 block radius

Slimy Saddle

Summons a cat to the town. The cat speaks cat and cat summons cats which is cat catter than just cats, big cat damage.

Thunder Zapper

Back
Top Bottom