Make an item OP game.

You can store mobs, NPCs and even other players in it.

Wood (standard wood from chopping a tree)

Sells for 1 platinum a piece, a tree gives exactly 999 wood.
Toilet
I was actually watching a show, and the laugh track sounded like a toilet flushing

It freezes everything, bosses (not even not so fun Calamity) are completely stopped by it, take constant damage from the ice, and the ice cubes explode into two smaller cubes and so on and so forth upon breaking while also making it rain ice cubes as well for maximum cubage

Hoverboard

You can store mobs, NPCs and even other players in it.

Wood (standard wood from chopping a tree)
(Uaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you missed a perfectly good chance for a game and watch smash meme!)

(I've never played smash)
Makes you completely immune to everything that's on the ground.

Grey pressure plate

Summons 1000000000 traps around the enemy that cannot hurt you, deal 3000 damage each, and they all fire at once. No boss is immune to it and it bypasses all anti-butcher programs. Bosses also cannot escape the traps as the darts are guided

The guide

(I've never played smash)
Makes you completely immune to everything that's on the ground.

Grey pressure plate
Basically, game and watch has a bucket that allows him to take attacks and when it's full, he throws everything he has in it at you and it's usually a one shot kill given you have some decent damage on your opponent

Fires anti-gravity chro arrows at a rate of 30 shots per second, it's help button gives you boss summoning items, and you can craft anything in the craft page
Iron broadsword

Oh wow, the mods moved this to forum games section. That's cool.

Instead of swinging it normally, you swing it around you like the sky dragon's fury, and the sword gains speed and size rapidly.

Shark Tooth Necklace. (don't just increase the amount of armor penetration. :)

(there is no cloud in a jar, I think you mean cloud in a bottle)
Jumps infinitely and kills everything the cloud touches

Seaweed(Fish Junk)

Back
Top Bottom