Other Make biome keys easier to discover.

DOMDYLAN222🌳

The Destroyer
I recently played terraria with my friends, we won against plantera, and when i said "let's go get some biome keys!" my friends didn't even they existed.
though they have 6 months playing the game, they didn't see a single biome key in all their worlds, so it's normal because each key has a 1/2500 (0.04%) chance of dropping, so it's rare to see in a normal playthrough especially if you're new on the game.
so, i think you could add like "hints" like on paintings or talking with the guide (like add more quotes of those) or something like that, the only hint i found that rarely new players will see is this:

Screenshot_33.jpg
This is a guide quote, I'd love if there's more of those to help new players.

Last edited:
I get plenty, just grind more that’s the whole point.
yeah, but for new players, it's kind of hard to know all the drops of the enemies. Especially if it has a low chance of dropping. In some situations, in their first playthrough they don't even see it once in all of the game. That's why i want like some sort of "hint" to help those new players. :)

yeah, but for new players, it's kind of hard to know all the drops of the enemies. Especially if it has a low chance of dropping. In some situations, in their first playthrough they don't even see it once in all of the game. That's why i want like some sort of "hint" to help those new players. :)
I was in the underground desert on my classic drunk world playthrough about a week ago and just saw one lying on the ground. That was the only time I've ever in my entire life even seen one of those before, and I hadn't heard of them until like a month ago. So I agree with this.

Back
Top Bottom