NPCs & Enemies Make Golem harder

I think Golem would be genuinely difficult if you weren’t allowed to remove or disarm the traps in his room. That said, it is pretty hard to prevent people from just covering up the pressure plates. Maybe we can inflict Creative Shock on people who are in the temple when Golem hasn’t been defeated yet.
What if Golem could also trigger the traps (but isn't injured by them)? Its jumping around and punching could pose a problem if it keeps triggering pressure plates.

What if Golem could also trigger the traps (but isn't injured by them)? Its jumping around and punching could pose a problem if it keeps triggering pressure plates.
interesting, but what about the challenge where you can't use weapons?

Are we really going to oppose content because it hinders a specific challenge playthrough in which the player prohibits him/herself from using weapons? (nevermind that the challenge is still possible thanks to firework rockets)
No, I just wanted to mention the fact. I have nothing against Terraria out dating certain challenges.

Maybe the room shall be aranged in such a way that he start dropping traps waves when his head or hands pops off. They could have simple clear patterns.

What about the golem being modified to hold a whole bunch of random asymetrical traps on him? Which he would use at certain moments during fight?

I think we should all try fighting Golem in an unmodified Temple and compare notes on how difficult the battle becomes when the room is trapped. Then we can discuss whether the battle needs to be made harder with @Sigma90’s proposal.

Need to find a suitable temples first, I destroyed entirely the first one I had. And the second just looks like the alter is placed in a wall.

Maybe instead of making golem harder, make it pre-plantera? I know that's a lot to change but i've always thought that it would be better if golem was before plantera.

nah, the boos order is logical as it is. Make golem punch trough blocks other than lizard to already make it better. Make it call minions too.

Back
Top Bottom