Game Mechanics Make Summon Staffs Not Cost Mana

If anyone thinks that constantly summoning over and over is too overpowered then... you can actually do it in the current game. Unlike with magic there is no penalty for spamming mana potions. The mana costs on summons is literally just an annoyance for poor people and would has no effect at stop any 'exploitative strategies'.

You might be wondering why you've never heard any bring this up and that's because there's no point in summoning over and over again, when you could be using an actual weapon during battle.

It would be INCREDIBLY broken, as constantly pressing the attack button will destroy anyone's fingers. /s
Re logic absolutely cant do this because of this alone. Think about it, I could go up to anyone, say “The easiest way to beat wall of flesh is to spam the imp staff.” Than show them the people here saying its op. They break their fingers in the process, and now I win in real life. Too overpowered, please don’t relogic, much too powerful.

Re logic absolutely cant do this because of this alone. Think about it, I could go up to anyone, say “The easiest way to beat wall of flesh is to spam the imp staff.” Than show them the people here saying its op. They break their fingers in the process, and now I win in real life. Too overpowered, please don’t relogic, much too powerful.
Couldn’t you just say the same thing for the Phoenix Blaster and accomplish exactly the same thing but better though?

btw spinal tap + vampire frogs is more effective

Back
Top Bottom