Blocks & Decoration Make Tents Craftable and Placeable!

doormatt 🌳🐿️

Official Terrarian
Hello fellow Terrarians! A quick suggestion!
This is a tent:
tent.png

It can be found in caves underground.
If you break it, nothing happens.
I think that the tent should be made craftable, 5 silk and 3 wood. (to support it) at a loom.
You could then place it. This would allow people to be more creative, and build campsites at some parts of the world.
You could also potentially set your spawnpoint at the tent. allowing you to set your spawnpoint easier at the Dungeon, for example.
Personally, I think this would be cool because it's a tent! What's not to like about it?
Alright, that's all for me. Cya in some other thread! (Or this one lol)

There is a mod like that. I tried it too, pretty interesting.
I think it's called camping something...? and there are other tents and similar gedgets in it too.

Could I rotate it?
As in, place it facing either way? Yes.

Yeah...
There is a mod like that. I tried it too, pretty interesting.
I think it's called camping something...? and there are other tents and similar gedgets in it too.
The thing about that for me is, my irl friends don't like to play terraria with mods, and I play multiplayer with them often. If I got mods I wouldn't be able to play with them anymore. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
As in, place it facing either way? Yes.

Yeah...

The thing about that for me is, my irl friends don't like to play terraria with mods, and I play multiplayer with them often. If I got mods I wouldn't be able to play with them anymore. :rolleyes:
I understand that.
It would be cool if these would be craftable in vanilla too. I dunno if they will be in 1.4?
But I know that there is a mod with them, so, yeah. Generally, I think suggestions are more likely to be picked up into mods. though sometimes some suggestions get into the main game, which is super cool!

Back
Top Bottom