Good?

• Good.

Votes: 36 97.3%
  • Bad.

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, this would make more sense with projectiles that don't go at high speeds/have pointed heads, since those would pierce the beach ball, making a hole through it, and therefore, it would make it deflate.
However, this is Terraria, so why not do this for all projectiles? That means things like the Moon Lord could potentially go around and fire a laser beam at it, only to find it go around at really high speeds.

What the hell just happened. We have a suggestion that barely has any effort put into it and it gets noticed yet we have massive suggestions like the Cyber and what have you that get shunned and ignored into oblivion by the devs. #Getagrip either ignore every suggestion or take all of them into some form of consideration. This place is like a :red:ing wild west show sometimes.

The cyber which is months of dev time and may conflict with developers vision of the game vs something that will take 20 minutes to change.

Am I seriously getting crap for wanting to add a fans suggestion? lol
Yes, you are. You've had this stigma in the past where you've never given a damn about suggestions.

We got the pink slime in 1.3, along with all the things you can make with pink slime. Maybe it wasn't as big of a suggestion as the Cyber, but it was still a fairly major fan suggestion that made it in.
Also I'd really like to play golf with a beach ball too so I'd like to see this one get added anyways...

Yes, you are. You've had this stigma in the past where you've never given a damn about suggestions.

Where are they? I've looked high and low and we ain't found :red:, chief.

In all the best way it can be meant, kindly get over yourself.

Cenx gave you the correct honest response to your counter example. You can dislike the response all you want, but both your tone and logic need a good bit of work.

Suggestions are reviewed all the time and added if and when the team feels it's a good idea that ALSO fits their vision for the game. I know that to be fact via direct observation, regardless of what stigmas or conspiracies you want to whip up in your imagination. Other stuff that goes in other directions, well that's where mods come in. ;)

Not trying to be heavy handed here, but enough is enough sometimes. :)

Just something to consider.

In all the best way it can be meant, kindly get over yourself.

Cenx gave you the correct honest response to your counter example. You can dislike the response all you want, but both your tone and logic need a good bit of work.

Suggestions are reviewed all the time and added if and when the team feels it's a good idea that ALSO fits their vision for the game. I know that to be fact via direct observation, regardless of what stigmas or conspiracies you want to whip up in your imagination. Other stuff that goes in other directions, well that's where mods come in. ;)

Not trying to be heavy handed here, but enough is enough sometimes. :)

Just something to consider.

Don't you EVER question my logic. That is a low blow to a somewhat mentally disabled individual such as I.

Don't you EVER question my logic. That is a low blow to a somewhat mentally disabled individual such as I.

Oh dear.....

....the forces of hell are about to be unleashed upon this user.

==================================================

I like the beachball idea. Maybe we could actually have sports ingame with golf clubs, sport balls, ball receivers that accept only a certain ball type and give off a signal for scoreboards, etc.

oh for christ sake don't pull the "i have a mental disability" card

The devs have other things to do than add every suggestion they see to the game. While there are TONS of awesome suggestions here on TCF, they often don't fit the developer's view of the game or would take too long to implement. The suggestion forums are more for fun than anything else.

The devs have other things to do than add every suggestion they see to the game. While there are TONS of awesome suggestions here on TCF, they often don't fit the developer's view of the game or would take too long to implement. The suggestion forums are more for fun than anything else.
Well it's true to tell you the truth. Why else would I be on disability tax credit for Tourette's syndrome, ADHD, OCD and severe anxiety.

Exactly.

And just because things dont appear right away, DOES. NOT. MEAN. THAT. THEY. DONT. CARE. Things take time. No matter how much is needed.

(Sorry for that caps)

Well it's true to tell you the truth. Why else would I be on disability tax credit for Tourette's syndrome, ADHD, OCD and severe anxiety.

Still no reason to even attempt taking random shots at the devs and staff.

They try their hardest to make a game that hundreds, hell even thousands or millions would love and play.

They do their best to listen to everyone's suggestions and ask themselves "how could it be implemented if this would be accepted for reasons".

If you dont like it, then be a better person and politely say your thoughts. Maybe they will be heard and something will change.

And like Loki, im only giving insight and trying not to come off as harsh or insulting.

But its all about HOW you say things that will affect people MUCH MORE than WHAT you say.

Last edited:
If this is true, then you should simply apologize and leave it at that. This is their game, they'll add what they want and not add what they don't want. There are plenty of suggestions that have been added and there are many that I'd like to see get in(unobtainable waaaalls!), but giving awful 'tude is a terrible way to convince them. -_-

As for the suggestion itself.. I'd really love this, as well as keeping it open to all forms of attacks, like swords and flails, because why not? :dryadtongue:

Ugh. Just ugh. I made an account just to say this. Buddy, I have depression, anxiety, ADHD, OCD, Asperger's Syndrome, and Autism. Don't use it as a #@$%ing Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card. If anything, using it like that will make everyone think you're just lying.
Seriously, you're either stupid or ballsy to think you can talk to Re-Logic staff like that. You got a problem with how they run things? DON'T PLAY THE GAME.
The devs don't have time for everything. This includes adding suggestions and commenting on them.
Really, you should consider yourself lucky you got several replies from them.
But you should also be ashamed for how you got those replies.
The bigger suggestions could take years to code. This is something that will take less than an hour, but will be fun to play around with.

Ugh. Just ugh. I made an account just to say this. Buddy, I have depression, anxiety, ADHD, OCD, Asperger's Syndrome, and Autism. Don't use it as a #@$%ing Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card. If anything, using it like that will make everyone think you're just lying.
Seriously, you're either stupid or ballsy to think you can talk to Re-Logic staff like that. You got a problem with how they run things? DON'T PLAY THE GAME.
The devs don't have time for everything. This includes adding suggestions and commenting on them.
Really, you should consider yourself lucky you got several replies from them.
But you should also be ashamed for how you got those replies.
The bigger suggestions could take years to code. This is something that will take less than an hour, but will be fun to play around with.

Yeah, you're a little late on this one. This is old news that I'm over with now. In all seriousness, maybe the understanding on what I went through in the somewhat distant past to use the "disability card" in this case was unknown, maybe I am stupid or ballsy. I do like the game but I still think that suggestions should be used in the odd event that the devs run out of ideas or take time off to consider looking at suggestions for a special update of the game. They could take loads of breaks and eventually the suggestion in question that is being coded into the game would be finished.

Patience is a virtue that is being neglected more and more nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom