Biomes & Nature Make the Corruption/Crimson more consistent with the hallow.

Which of these changes would you want most?

• None of them.

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Save the Jungle.

Votes: 58 75.3%
  • Let NPCs move into the world evils.

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Add a New Potion.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I feel like _____ would be a better choice (Please Specify)

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
I'm less mad about the jungle after learning that chlorophyte actively spreads it through world evils.

Oh. Then spray a border around it.
Yeah that generally is how I have dealt with the solution crossed with prehardmode hellevators

I'm less mad about the jungle after learning that chlorophyte actively spreads it through world evils.
Yeah the chlorophyte helps a lot but the growth limit on chlorophyte is a bit of a limitation especially since it grows so slowly

Admittedly I probably go a bit overboard eliminating every trace of WOF stripe corruptible blocks especially since I started using Journey mode for the ability to turn on or off biome spread. Still you never quite realize how much silt and stone is in the Jungle until you try and hunt down and eliminated all of it. Alternatively if you don't want to eliminate all of it an alternative for Journey mode is to spread moss since any stone blocks with moss will not be converted by the WOF strips of Hallow or Corruption/Crimson. Without the ability to turn off biome spread you would never notice since the biomes will rapidly consume them destroying any moss in their way due to likely surrounding any patches of moss in overwhelming numbers.

Also interesting observation is that hallow grass consumes crimson but not corruption but corruption and crimson consume each other there are a lot of oddities about biome spread to be honest I kind of wish they had done some reworking on the mechanism to make things more consistent but what is done is done.

Back
Top Bottom