Weapons & Equip Make the dirt road more useful

Spiderr

Plantera
*title is misspelt, dirt rod

Right now there's almost no use to it as of now, but I have an idea that will help builders so much. Please, don't make the dirt effected by gravity. This will make it so builders don't have to build a long platform to somewhere in the sky.

Last edited:
I'm assuming you mean the Dirt Rod. While I'm all for making it more useful, I'm afraid this might make the Ice Rod unnecessary.

Maybe instead it can just create and place dirt blocks from nothing as long as you drag the cursor starting from an existing dirt pile. We could add a mana cost per block created to prevent players from going too crazy with it.

Maybe instead it can just create and place dirt blocks from nothing as long as you drag the cursor starting from an existing dirt pile. We could add a mana cost per block created to prevent players from going too crazy with it.

I see nothing that cold potentionally go wrong with that.

upload_2019-2-7_16-16-30.png

Yeah that would be a problem. While this suggestion sounds good, it seems just the least bit OP.
If you were referring to the version I proposed, I’d like to hear why you think it would be OP. Stating your position without any explanation is not very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom