Weapons & Equip Make the Dryad give you a vanity set for purifying the world

If you ask the Dryad for the world status and she says there is no corru/crimson (but probably counting only after hardmode), she would also give you a completely exclusive new vanity set as a reward, just as more substance to having done this. I'm thinking she gives it once per world.

Maybe something kinda holy or nature-y, I'm thinking something like the Ancient set armor or a lightweight Hallow set but mixed with a lot of lively green Dryad leaves all over it at the same time but no nakey. A full outfit with a lot of leafage on it as if just your presence made it grow nearby. Maybe yellow metallic details and a gold-wiring crown thing. Maybe with a cloak of leaves on it, going down to the side like the Ancient or Stardust skirt, or outright an accessory flowing cape or full cloak item made of leaves, it could be really fluffly around the neck.

And maybe it also comes with a vanity accessory staff, where it's a pretty wooden magic rod with an animated glowing crystal tip, but when you stand still you have it upright close to you a bit taller than you, slightly tilting forward, layered behind your character I guess, and when moving it turns forward slightly tilting down like you're holding it sideways while running and it's long enough to be seen through both of your sides. The glow is green but dyes change that. I thought just this part would be a fun vanity for wizard-y characters so that they have a magic staff at all times

Thats cool how do you purify the world
To purify a world, you can either use a clentaminator with green solution, or purification powder. Just for future reference, how would it suit you to check the wiki before asking the forums? No big deal, just giving sone advice 🙂

Yeah, I think t
If you ask the Dryad for the world status and she says there is no corru/crimson (but probably counting only after hardmode), she would also give you a completely exclusive new vanity set as a reward, just as more substance to having done this. I'm thinking she gives it once per world.

Maybe something kinda holy or nature-y, I'm thinking something like the Ancient set armor or a lightweight Hallow set but mixed with a lot of lively green Dryad leaves all over it at the same time but no nakey. A full outfit with a lot of leafage on it as if just your presence made it grow nearby. Maybe yellow metallic details and a gold-wiring crown thing. Maybe with a cloak of leaves on it, going down to the side like the Ancient or Stardust skirt, or outright an accessory flowing cape or full cloak item made of leaves, it could be really fluffly around the neck.

And maybe it also comes with a vanity accessory staff, where it's a pretty wooden magic rod with an animated glowing crystal tip, but when you stand still you have it upright close to you a bit taller than you, slightly tilting forward, layered behind your character I guess, and when moving it turns forward slightly tilting down like you're holding it sideways while running and it's long enough to be seen through both of your sides. The glow is green but dyes change that. I thought just this part would be a fun vanity for wizard-y characters so that they have a magic staff at all times
That's a really cool idea! I would definitely want to get that. It could also be a weapon to instantly purify a 100 block radius or something related to global warming.

oh I have the clentaminator and all the solutions but when I use it and it turns green it just comes back to red/purple areas

It's because it spreads again. You need to dig a trench around the part of the corruption or crimson that you want to keep, and then make sure it's five blocks wide in all place, including underneath. Then just clentaminate the rest and it won't come back. Make sure you also destroy all the shadow orbs/crimson hearts, and any altars could spawn in more evil.

no I meant I use the green solution on crimson/corruption and it turns green then it gos back to corruption again

Shadow orbs/Crimson hearts doesn't really affect anything regarding spreading though? Altars do, but that's an entirelly different thing. They have 1/3 chance to corrupt/crimson/hallow a single corruptible block somewhere underground. can be a pain.

But really, a 3 blocks wide gap will do too - except in areas with grass (where thorns grow) where something like 6-8 blocks wide should be safe, and the spreading can't pass to the other side. if the gap looks uggly, it's also fine to fill areas with non corruptible blocks. clay or such, but normal dirt is good too, if grass can't spread there.

(this is entirelly off-topic from the original post though)

As for the original idea, it sounds interesting, though I don't think I really would go though the trouble to completely purify a world. plus, you would have no access to loot from the evil biomes (if don't aquire them via modded methods)
The armor idea sounds interesting though, it might would look fancy.

Maybe another special set for making the entire world corruption/crimson as well? MWAHAHHAHAHA

(guess the houses would need to be in the sky? xD)

Reactions: Bry
I think that would be cool. It would certainly make it a little more rewarding to purify a world. Maybe not a vanity set though. An advanced clentaminator sort of thing like Dukky_ suggested might be cool.

Back
Top Bottom