NPCs & Enemies Make the dryad sell Jungle grass seeds.

Notorious Bum

Skeletron
Aye, this would help a lot when rebuilding the jungle for example.

Also there should be a simple requirement in order to get her to sell them. The dryad needs to live in the jungle.

Fastest edit in the west: Maybe it would fit the witch doctor more? like if he lives in the jungle then he'll sell em'

Last edited:
If you are rebuilding the jungle wouldn’t it be a pain to make them in a jungle biome? What if plantera needs to be defeated instead.

Jungle seeds aren't really that hard to obtain, just create some rows of mud with at least one bit of jungle grass on each of them and wait for the grass to spread. Harvest more seeds from the grass that grows. There's no need for the dryad to sell it.

Jungle seeds should be obtainable from both the Dryad after Queen Bee, and the Witch Doctor in the Jungle. Jungle seeds are already easy to get, but what's wrong with making them easier to obtain?

Since the introduction of shimmer, the dryad technically does sell jungle grass seeds (just not directly). When in a mushroom biome, she will sell mushroom grass seeds that can be shimmered into jungle grass seeds. I do think that it's probably a good idea to just have her sell jungle grass seeds when in the jungle.

There is a different bread (a few actually) petitioning for the Staff/Axe of Regrowth being able to grow jungle grass on mud. It’s not the same method, but it accomplishes the same goal.

I would like the Dryad to sell Jungle Grass Seeds. I would NOT like the Staff of Regrowth to be able to grow Jungle Grass on mud, because Jungle Grass is a biome block and shouldn't be obtainable for free.

You can buy mushroom grass from dryad(when she lives in a mushroom biome) and shimmer them to get jungle grass
There is a different bread (a few actually) petitioning for the Staff/Axe of Regrowth being able to grow jungle grass on mud. It’s not the same method, but it accomplishes the same goal.
Yeah If it could grow regular grass it should also grow jungle grass since both grass types are pretty easy to obtain

Back
Top Bottom