Other make the wall of flesh despawn after killing all the players and also make the guide don't die

1. The wall of flesh does in fact despawn if all players in the world are dead.
2. It is logical for the guide to die. To spawn the WoF, you need a GUIDE VOODOO DOLL. A voodoo doll is a doll of a certain person, that, when a certain action is inflicted upon the doll, said action will also occur to the person the doll 'represents'.
Imagine, if that Guide Voodoo Doll is thrown into lava, then the guide himself will be burnt, as whatever happens to the doll happens to him. Being burnt by lava is would kill you. That's why the guide dies, because its as if he has been thrown into lava.
3. You need a logical explanation behind this. You can just say 'there's no reason not to.' Unfortunately for you, there is no good reason to change these mechanics.

Pringle is just wrong about the despawning - but moving on from that, the wall of flesh is a hectic fight, where it moves to speeds faster than hermes boots. If you don't die to it, good on you, but most of us have a bed in an edge of the world and use that as our saving tool in the fight.

Pringle is just wrong about the despawning - but moving on from that, the wall of flesh is a hectic fight, where it moves to speeds faster than hermes boots. If you don't die to it, good on you, but most of us have a bed in an edge of the world and use that as our saving tool in the fight.
I don't put a bed in an edge because I don't like cheesing, I think it just makes the fight uninteresting, anyway I'd really like the guide not dying after putting a voodoo doll in the lava and make the wall of flesh despawn.
2. It is logical for the guide to die. To spawn the WoF, you need a GUIDE VOODOO DOLL. A voodoo doll is a doll of a certain person, that, when a certain action is inflicted upon the doll, said action will also occur to the person the doll 'represents'.
Imagine, if that Guide Voodoo Doll is thrown into lava, then the guide himself will be burnt, as whatever happens to the doll happens to him. Being burnt by lava is would kill you. That's why the guide dies, because its as if he has been thrown into lava.
I know about this thing of logic but like, it just makes it more annoying.

My bad, just checked.

I know about this thing of logic but like, it just makes it more annoying.
[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, that's life. Logic makes a lot of stuff more annoying, but if you think about it, if the Voodoo doll didn't kill the guide, there would probably be people saying that it should as its a voodoo doll. So it's just the devs working with logic.

Back
Top Bottom