PC Make your own Terraria themed cursors!

Like making your own cursors?

• Yes!

• Kinda, a fun detail, but meh.

• seriously? what a small, useless detail...

• Nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.

PulseFox

Spazmatism
(important: theese will not change your in-game cursor, only on desktop, browser etc.)

Ever felt like you need a little Terraria theme to your computer? You can add a Terraria background. Simple. But what if you wanted something you see almost all the time to be themed? Like, your cursor? Well, here you can change just that! Cursors! And guess what? make your own! For free!

So here i will tell you how to make your own ones, as well as maybe share them and find other people's shared ones. (you can make them with whatever theme you want, but this is a Terraria forum what did you expect?)

Step 1: go to this link: http://www.cursor.cc . now, you either draw your own or find a picture to use. (if you want to find pic; go to step 2. if you draw; draw :p )
step 2: ckick on ''upload image''. find a pic that you want to use and save it.
Step 3: change the picture if you want (i inverted a pic to make it better for me) and then save it.
Step 4: select the file you want to use, and click upload image.
Step 5: make any last changes to it, and i would recommend setting a custom hotspot (where the clicker is) (important: do NOT click inverted background. it will mess up the pic badly).
Step 6 (this is getting repetetive isnt it?): click download cursor when you are happy with it.
Last step: go to the control panel, and select mouse. there, select pointers(?) and then click browse. go to downloaded files (it usually is there) and select your cursor!
ENJOY!

Thanks for reading, and hopefully you can have some fun with your very own cursors. you can also login to upload the cursors youve made so that other people can use them.
thats all for now.
-PulseFox.

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-11_16-12-11.png
    upload_2015-3-11_16-12-11.png
    442 bytes · Views: 670
Yep, I used the terrablade for about 20 seconds before I got bored, then I changed it back. Nevertheless this was really nice.

The hotspot thing won't work for me ;(
It's always in the middle, no matter where I place it.
Help?

Do you make sure to click the hotspot option to make it your current option, then set where you want it? if you need a more detailed guide, i could link a video that is a basic tutorial.

Nice. im guessing you painted that yourself? i usually just find a pic on the internet and copy paste :p
Yep, I also just made two more.
Magma clicker.png
Magma Text.png

Do you make sure to click the hotspot option to make it your current option, then set where you want it? if you need a more detailed guide, i could link a video that is a basic tutorial.
Yeah, I did all that. Still doesn't work sadly :(
(It shows the right hotspot on the preview below tho)

Back
Top Bottom