Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Eh.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Nawsome!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scironex

The Destroyer
Building things up in the sky is a pain.
"But Sciro, who the hayo builds something in the sky-"
I thought I got rid of you in the Spectre Weapons thread, Strawman! Anyway, for one, Yrimir does, and I'm sure that countless others do too. Now shut up.

Anyway, I thought what else is in the sky, aside from players farming souls?

And it came to me! Harpies! But also cloud blocks!

So my idea is that Cloud Blocks can be placed in any location, regardless of if there's a backwall or adjacent block to place it on.

And we could add an additional accessory that allows us to do thus with any block. Couldn't we?
I'm always thinking about something like that, an accesory, made of the three things, the extendo grip and the others, that would made a Builder's Tootbelt, and then an accesory that combined with the builder tootbelt would made that, placing objects in mid air

I'm always thinking about something like that, an accesory, made of the three things, the extendo grip and the others, that would made a Builder's Tootbelt, and then an accesory that combined with the builder tootbelt would made that, placing objects in mid air
YES PLEASE we need all the building accessories. When will console get extendo grip :(

Yes! Why not? I can support this, and I can definitely see this happening. Nice idea!

On another note, I ran that poll header through Google translate:

"And I probably want to me, whatever."

o_O What? I ran it again:

"Whatever the problem , and I want myself."

:sigh:

Well, yeah. It would make sense if could blocks could be placed without backwalls or other existing blocks. I'll support it on that bit of common sense.

But...you can sort of place blocks in the sky without having to build up to there. There's a weapon called the Ice Rod. You can build off of the temporary ice blocks it creates, and those can be placed anywhere.

But...you can sort of place blocks in the sky without having to build up there. There's a weapon called the Ice Rod. You can build off of the temporary ice blocks, and those can be placed anywhere.
I'm aware. The Ice Rod is super expensive, though.
On another note, I ran that poll header through Google translate:

"And I probably want to me, whatever."

o_O What? I ran it again:

"Whatever the problem , and I want myself."

:sigh:
Latin works strangely. It says, roughly, "I can probably put whatever I want in here." (Referring to the poll title.)

I also think changes should be made to items like the shiny red balloon, feathers, and cloud blocks where they don't fall as fast as a lead ingot...

Back
Top Bottom