Sprites Making Hell a Little More Lively | Hardmode-Underworld Expansion

Okay, the Muckery is getting mixed reactions, so... what's your opinion on the thing?

• The Muckery sucks and so do you. [Obligatory "rude" option]

• Some reworking may be necessary, though I'm iffy. (If you've got your own ideas, share away)

• Some reworking may be necessary, though I like it. (If you've got your own ideas, share away, man)

• I think it's fine.

• I don't think this is salvageable.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gotta say, I really like this idea. However, there's one issue I noticed:
If the Flarefin Koi is now an enemy, what will happen to the Inferno Potion, which was formerly crafted with it?

Gotta say, I really like this idea. However, there's one issue I noticed:
If the Flarefin Koi is now an enemy, what will happen to the Inferno Potion, which was formerly crafted with it?
What gave you the notion that it can’t be both?
The item may not drop from the enemy, but you can still fish the Koi up as normal. Don’t wooorry about it.
(I’m thinking about going back and buffing some pre-existing Hell stuff after I’m done fixing everything here, actually; Inferno Potion’s on my radar.)

What gave you the notion that it can’t be both?
The item may not drop from the enemy, but you can still fish the Koi up as normal. Don’t wooorry about it.
(I’m thinking about going back and buffing some pre-existing Hell stuff after I’m done fixing everything here, actually; Inferno Potion’s on my radar.)
Oh, ok, that's the only thing I was confused about. Otherwise, Hardmode Underworld expansion ftw!

• Love
Reactions: Bry
Back
Top Bottom