Sprites Making Hell a Little More Lively | Hardmode-Underworld Expansion

Okay, the Muckery is getting mixed reactions, so... what's your opinion on the thing?

• The Muckery sucks and so do you. [Obligatory "rude" option]

• Some reworking may be necessary, though I'm iffy. (If you've got your own ideas, share away)

• Some reworking may be necessary, though I like it. (If you've got your own ideas, share away, man)

• I think it's fine.

• I don't think this is salvageable.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like a lot of these and support this heavily but item stealing is annoying no matter what way you slice it and the mini boss is over complicated and stupid even though its well sprited.
I appreciate your support, but the Polterheist is supposed to be annoying; it's just made heavily uncommon so your inventory isn't being molested every 5 minutes.
The mini-boss is over-complicated, sure, but what exactly makes it stupid?

I like a lot of these and support this heavily but item stealing is annoying no matter what way you slice it and the mini boss is over complicated and stupid even though its well sprited.
I'm going to have to agree with Bry, if you're off to insult something, this is the wrong place.
Comments should offer some sort of insight/constructive criticism, calling something stupid says nothing, please elaborate instead of being lazy typing a single word.

Great Suggestion! Hell is pretty useless past Wall o flesh, and he’s the only reason ur ever there anyway. (Well... Hellstone too.)

Maybe the hellspawn mimic could drop its tongue and it could be used as either a Flail, or a grappling hook?

Reactions: Bry
I'm going to have to agree with Bry, if you're off to insult something, this is the wrong place.
Comments should offer some sort of insight/constructive criticism, calling something stupid says nothing, please elaborate instead of being lazy typing a single word.
I didn't insult it. I said I support it and I offered praise it was well sprited. I also literally offered constructive criticism. "Item stealing is annoying no matter what way you slice it" means that even though I can tell he tried to balance it, its something that I just feel like doesn't belong in the game and should be scrapped altogether. I said the miniboss was "overcomplicated", which means the mechanics need to be cut down significantly. Its got an extremely unecessary grab mechanic and a bunch of forms with a bunch of types of projectiles. Its a miniboss and its far and away more complicated than any full fledged boss in the game. So much so that it would be stupidly and frustratingly hard to understand on a blind playthrough.

Theres not much to be written, its just that I don't agree with either in concept.

Do the mods even read these?
Strange question to ask in this thread of all things.
Of course they look at them from time to time, if you've been looking around the Player Suggestions they have actually just recently taken the time out of their busy schedules to offer their opinions on our ideas, I believe some people even got lucky and might get their ideas added! ( I hope they do )
If you know Terraria, it has one of the best communities of any game out there, it's so inclusive! We have a Discord that a random person made before and now it's the official Discord, we have these forums that the staff actually look at and participate in, and not to mention the staff are always so transparent with us and we all appreciate that! ;)

So many references...

I LOVE IT.

BTW, what are Muck chunks that the Muckery Drops?
That...
...is something I haven't had time to get to. Not sure when I'll fully finish this suggestion, but if you really wanna know, you may have to wait 'til I hit summer break.
I'm glad you like the suggestion, at any rate.

l7ohayF.png
Can't say that I've seen this icon for Cursed Inferno... Is this 1.3 and newer or something???
2 more questions:
A. Where's the support banner for this, you've won my support,
and
B. Do you need any help with this?

Can't say that I've seen this icon for Cursed Inferno... Is this 1.3 and newer or something???
2 more questions:
A. Where's the support banner for this, you've won my support,
and
B. Do you need any help with this?
For the icon, uh, no, it's not a 1.3 thing. I actually made that for ANOTHER one of my suggestions (Debuff Overhaul [I did make that recently, though]), and decided, "I'm gonna use these for E V E R Y T H I N G now", because... uh, I don't remeeeember. Also works out as indirect advertising, thinking about it now, so there's that.
A. I wish I knew how to make good banners, buuuuuuut I don't, so I don't have one.
B. ...Actually, yes. The main problem I'm having is with the Hellspawn Mimic's drops, but I do kinda also want to add one more enemy or two, since this is kind of a "counterpart" to the post-Plantera Dungeon, and that place has a LOOOT of enemies. Nineteen regular enemies in total, I think (not including the Dragon Skull, which is old-gen Console exclusive).

I wish I knew how to make good banners, buuuuuuut I don't, so I don't have one
Do you want me to try to make a banner for you? Also, how do you want me to show my support for this (and any of your other suggestions that I like)? Should I just put the thread's link in my signature?

Do you want me to try to make a banner for you? Also, how do you want me to show my support for this (and any of your other suggestions that I like)? Should I just put the thread's link in my signature?
I would actually really appreciate a banner. `:D
If you wanna show your support, I don't really mind what method you use. A link's fine by me!

I think the Flarefin Koi should drop...

You know...

Flarefin Koi and Obsidifish

It's common sense to not fish in a place where a Hellspawn Mimic could spawn in lava, instantly activate and kill you ~:eek:

Making a mod that expands hell a bit, if you give me permission, I could throw some of these ideas in and make that mini boss real

Back
Top Bottom