Making my own mod.

Destro_na

Terrarian
Sooo... umm.. how do i start this...? Well whatever i will just get into the point. I'm making my own mod for older versions of tmodloader (i want to make to all versions after 0.9, tho idk how to code that well after 0.10...) And i was getting a lot of bugs or things i didn't like, then i had a idea, maybe i could try to find other people to work in this mod with me, and maybe even make a super cool mod...
...Tho it isn't that easy to find people that want to work for free in a thing that takes a lot of time (programming, spriting and testing). BUT i then had another idea. WHAT if i tried making a OPEN BETA of the mod just with some stuff, and if people like it, i continue updating the mod. But i do need help to do at least the OPEN BETA, so if you are a programmer, spriter or beta tester, and have some free time... You can DM ME (discord), with any of your creations and if it is great, you might join the staff.
There's also the discord server (basically a wiki) but idk if it's allowed to post it here. So yeah... that's it... MY ID:
DestroR#9927 :happy:

I’d be a spriter, cuz i don’t think i’d Be able to beta test for something that’s a mod on an old version of tmodloader (It’s on an old version, right?) and i’m still not great at modding. I’ll dm you later, but I lost my sprites to my own caused tmodloader massacre of my mods :)

I’d be a spriter, cuz i don’t think i’d Be able to beta test for something that’s a mod on an old version of tmodloader (It’s on an old version, right?) and i’m still not great at modding. I’ll dm you later, but I lost my sprites to my own caused tmodloader massacre of my mods :)
WOW! thank you so much! i didn't expect someone to join as a spriter, sure i can wait! :)

Back
Top Bottom