Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Craftable

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Another idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
(Note: You may not use my suggestion in any mods, as I am currently in the process of making a mod of my own that is implementing most of my suggestions. Thank you for understanding!)
So, we all know that Ocram is getting removed on console and mobile, but that his trophies and masks are staying. The only problem is, you could only get them from Ocram before he was removed, and I’m sure plenty of people may have wanted a trophy or mask of his and didn’t get one. I propose that there should be a way of getting them after Ocram is removed.

Add them to the Travelling Merchant’s wares.

This was the first idea that jumped to mind. I feel like this could probably be the easiest way around the problem, but he already sells so many items I don’t know if it would work. If, however, it were added this way, the trophy could sell for 10 gold and the mask at 8 gold.

Make them drop from treasure bags.

I don’t quite know about this one, but it could be interesting to have these rarely drop from any treasure bag, kinda like dev sets.

Make them craftable.

I think that this could definitely be a unique way to obtain them. The possible recipies could be 1 Weapon Rack + 3 of each mechanical boss soul (since he was technically Post-Mech tier) for the trophy, and 1 Iron/Lead Helmet +3 mech boss souls for the mask.

Any trophies/masks obtained after Ocram gets removed will retain the original sprite, but any trophies/masks legitimately obtained from Ocram will have a gold trim on them.
Gold Ocram Trophy Item.png
Gold Ocram Trophy.png
Gold Ocram Mask.png

Well, that’s all my ideas for today. Thanks for reading my suggestion! Let me know what you think in the comments!

Last edited:
Maybe add to the suggestion that original-obtained trophies from legacy console have a special "marking" on the trophy to show that this was obtained from the real deal, and not just crafted or bought. (Ex: Original Ocram trophies have a star above the crystal, and original masks make his crystal have a more vibrant color. Or make them have "True" or something else of the sort in the name and +1 rarity.) This is just so that these items will still have meaning, instead of being an every day item that means nothing because I could just go and get it without it being traditional or without due effort. If you do consider this, then I'd support.

Idea 2 on expert mode

Also the trophies and masks (and armor i wish) from the oldern days have a new name: True [item].

And there are already sprites for the ocram stuff

Back
Top Bottom