Blocks & Decoration Making Unplaceble Things Placeable!

ThatRandomBuilderGuy

Eye of Cthulhu
Ever wanted to incorporate altars into a build without a program? This is for you!
Let’s start!
Crimson altar. 10 flesh blocks at the flesh block crafting station and 5 souls of night.
Demon altar. Whatever the flesh block alt is, and whatever crafting station it will use in 1.3.6 (also natural ones and these will be able to be broken with adamite pickaxe or higher)
Money Bags. Crafted with 5-10-15 of each coin depending on the bag, and 5 silk
Gem blocks. 1 stone and 1-2 gems.
Pots. (The kind that u break and they give u rope and stuff) 10 clay at a furnace, can make multiple types
Thin Ice: (kind that breaks when jumped on) 1 ice at the ice furniture crafting thing
Sandstone walls. One sandstone makes 4
Hardened sandstone walls. One hardened sand makes 4.
Snow Walls. One snow block makes 4
Spider Walls. 4 stone walls + 4 cobwebs makes 4 each.
Are there any that’s I missed? If so please tell me which ones..

Last edited:
I like your idea but keep in mind that demon/crimson altars are destroyed in order for hardmode ores to spawn so if they are craftable I'm not sure how that would work.

I like this idea! Maybe there could be a crafting recipe for spider walls too? (The ones in spider caves that spawn spiders)

Ever wanted to incorporate altars into a build without a program? This is for you!
Let’s start!
Crimson altar. 10 flesh blocks at the flesh block crafting station and 5 souls of night.
Demon altar. Whatever the flesh block alt is, and whatever crafting station it will use in 1.3.6 (also natural ones and these will be able to be broken with adamite pickaxe or higher)
Money Bags. Crafted with 5-10-15 of each coin depending on the bag, and 5 silk
Gem blocks. 1 stone and 1-2 gems.
Pots. (The kind that u break and they give u rope and stuff) 10 clay at a furnace, can make multiple types
Thin Ice: (kind that breaks when jumped on) 1 ice at the ice furniture crafting thing
Sandstone walls. One sandstone makes 4
Hardened sandstone walls. One hardened sand makes 4.
Snow Walls. One snow block makes 4
Spider Walls. 4 stone walls + 4 cobwebs makes 4 each.
Are there any that’s I missed? If so please tell me which ones..
what if the altars were only decoration and didn't do anything. Same thing with pots

Back
Top Bottom