Member-Run Contest Malaana's super fun happy new forum raffle thing!

Could I swipe the 19 please?
Also for suggestions something like maybe Binding of Isaac, or the new Remake of that would be good. Also possibly Starbound

Last edited:
10:40 AM - Malaana Del Rey: extended. food poisoning. bad times. pls tell forums. i love th......

not much to say, extended one more day. csnt do anything with it till better. #onscreenkeyboard
What's extended one more day?

Malaana is a cold hearted monster that feeds on the sighs of Terrarians. He's extending the raffle another thousand years, just typical Malaana nature. I really do despise Malaana.
Wow, that was uncalled for.

Just asking, is 51 already taken? I mean, 8 pages is quite a lot to go through, especially for a cheesecake like myself.

10:40 AM - Malaana Del Rey: extended. food poisoning. bad times. pls tell forums. i love th......

not much to say, extended one more day. csnt do anything with it till better. #onscreenkeyboard
Oh noes! Get better soon :dryadgrin:

Dang, 64 is already chosen.. so I guess 46!? Good luck everyone, but I wish more luck for me!

Oh wait.. no entries past October 13th.. and it's October 14th, 12:10 AM.. dangit. Oh well, hope you can still count me in!

Entries will be accepted until this post is 6 hours old. Thank you all for putting up with the extention, I am fortunately feeling better enough to not spend another 24 hours in bed. (not as good as it sounds).
I choose 2468, and I suggest Turbo Dismount, The Impossible Game, and The Forest.
Please pick a number between 1-100 that is not already taken. The list of entries has been updated in the OP.

I have also created the poll, so please select the prize from the list you would most like to see in the prize pool. The top 5 make it in. In the event where there isn't a top 5, I will pick the rest from the list randomly. http://strawpoll.me/2778728

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom