Member-Run Contest Malaana's super fun happy new forum raffle thing!

Entries will be accepted until this post is 6 hours old. Thank you all for putting up with the extention, I am fortunately feeling better enough to not spend another 24 hours in bed. (not as good as it sounds).

Please pick a number between 1-100 that is not already taken. The list of entries has been updated in the OP.

I have also created the poll, so please select the prize from the list you would most like to see in the prize pool. The top 5 make it in. In the event where there isn't a top 5, I will pick the rest from the list randomly. http://strawpoll.me/2778728
Ok, Imma pick 34

Nooo! I was too late! I'm sure you could make an exception for your best buddy Atlas, couldn't you?
I want #3.14

Totally srs here. srs as can be

The drawing has been completed! Please refer to the following spoiler to see the full list of generated numbers including nullified entries and numbers reoccuring more than once (if the number came up again, it was simply a redraw, nobody wins two prizes).

82 - N/A REPICK
28 - N/A REPICK
20 - MERCHANT DRAKE
99 - BLACK & WHITE
67 - PIXEL
23 - WOLF HERO
75 - NEON_GREEN
92 - XXAWESOMENINJAXX
81 - MORRIGEN
6 - JOHNDRAGO2
22 - SOUND OF TRANCE
57 - YOUR SENPAI <3
54 - MR MYSTERY
13 - MR VAMPIRE
74 - N/A REPICK
14 - SIR CUTSWOOD
20 - ALREADY WON. REPICK
67 - ALREADY WON. REPICK
89 - N/A REPICK
4 - RAZLETH
17 - LERANDOMGUY
57 - ALREADY WON. REPICK
3 - VAMPIREZERO7
64 - KOPACZ
56 - NEALPD
34 - SHREDDER
15 - IMPACTIVE
28 - N/A REPICK
99 - ALREADY WON. REPICK
43 - DESTROYERARCHER
83 - SCAR MU
5 - GASHER52X
6 - ALREADY WON. REPICK
8 - KAIO
55 - NORDBLUM

Our winners are the following, congratulations! :
1-20 - Merchant Drake - Pixel Piracy
2-99 - Black & White - Soundtrack
3-67 - Pixel - 10$ Steam Credit
4-23 - Wolf Hero - 10$ Steam Credit
5-75 - Neon_Green - Pixel Piracy
6-92 - xXAwesomeNinjaXx - 10$ Steam Credit
7-81 Morrigen - Terraria
8-6 - JohnDrago2 - Pixel Piracy
9-22 - Sound of Trance - Soundtrack
10-57 - Your Senpai <3 - Terraria
11-54 - Mr Mystery - Terraria
12-13 - Mr Vampire - Terraria
13 -14 - Sir Cutswood - Terraria
14-4 - Razleth - 10$ Steam Credit
15-17 - LeRandomGuy - Terraria
16-3 - VampireZero7 - Pixel Piracy
17-64 - Kopacz - Terraria
18-56 - NealPD - Terraria
19-34 - Shredder - Pixel Piracy
20-15 - Impactive - Terraria
21-43 - DestroyerArcher - 10$ Steam Credit
22-83 - Scar Mu - Terraria
23-5 - Gasher52x - Soundtrack
24-8 - Kaio - Soundtrack
25-55 - Nordblum - Soundtrack

To all those who's numbers weren't chosen, you are all winners! The consolation prize I will offer is a free hug and a meal at McDonalds! Travel and stay not included.

Thank you again to all who entered, it was a lot of fun! I can see myself doing another giveaway in the future, perhaps a more immersive one.

And a HUGE thanks to Cenx for supplying a huge chunk of the prizes! Without her generosity, this giveaway would have been a lot smaller, make sure to thank her and let it be known that her generosity is greatly appreciated!
:dryadpassionate::dryadpassionate::dryadpassionate::dryadpassionate::dryadpassionate:

With that, the raffle is officially closed. Please expect a very robot-like PM from me shortly regarding your prize.

Note: I combined both part one and part two of the soundtracks two keep each prize within the 10$ range. Prizes were randomly distributed. In the event where a winner declines their prize it will be randomly distributed to another entrant.

Congratulations to them winners! :D

can't wait to see a new competition that you briefly mentioned.

and I hope I win :naughty:

Back
Top Bottom