Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can do better

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Good

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Great!!

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Yeah I know ill fix that as soon as I can but right now I'm having a very big problem where whenever I move in the game I glitch but I can fly fall shoot swing swords do anything but as soon as I walk I glitch, iv tried everything like redownload tmod loader and delete all of my mods but the walking still glitches so right now I'm just redownloading terraria.
I wanted to know what version of tmodloader you were using so I can run the game properly
I use tmodloader 0.8.2
I hope that helps. If it continius to happen, then maybe you should contact jopojelly.

and add one for the Keeper? He is probably the only one that should have an icon that's a little bigger then normal
The keeper already has an icon but only on my game because I haven't released the update yet. Do you like his size or should I change it; I love your idea of being chased through hell by a giant mouth

Edit: do you like my new avatar, I made him myself.

View attachment 120417
As you can see, the Serpeant has a bigger map icon then Eye of Cthulu.
The same goes for Dark Skeletron and his minions. The Keeper however, has no map icon.

We can confirm the icon then.
My test showed the Keeper Icon larger than normal Icons (And it does appear for me, he spawns in hell, so were you looking there?)

Also, i'm at the new 8.2 now as well~

We can confirm the icon then.
My test showed the Keeper Icon larger than normal Icons (And it does appear for me, he spawns in hell, so were you looking there?)
I posted it before the update that fixed it.

I tested the bosses again (in expert mode). For now, the Sea Serpent is the easiest of them (not a bad thing) The projectiles it shoots are brutal if hit, but you can survive a hit. The Serpent Eyes however, does only 1 damage with solar armor on.

Dark Skeletron is at least in expert mode, by far the hardest. The ray it shoots seems to do a good amount of damage I think, buth a hit from the head, and possibly the minions, and you lose at least over half of you health. It doesn't help that it's near to impossible to dodge his head. What I think will solve that problem, is to slow down Dark Skeletron, so it is possible to dodge him.

The keeper already has an icon but only on my game because I haven't released the update yet. Do you like his size or should I change it; I love your idea of being chased through hell by a giant mouth

While I could say that you can make him a bit bigger so its harder to go past him, it doesn't really matter. He's hard to get past now, and even if he was bigger, you could always just dig a tunnel over him. So the size can stay how it is now. The only way to prevent someone from getting past him, would be to give him the tounge effect that Wall of Flesh has.
Besides that, he is possibly the most balanced boss. He isextremely hard on expert mode. All his attacks do high damage, and he can really take us out fast. However, with enough planning and arena setup, I think he's beatable, just incredible hard.

Edit: do you like my new avatar, I made him myself.
Awsome! Much better then what I can make if I tried. Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls, and the leader of Illumonati (Just kidding :D). I really enjoy that show, yet I haven't watched much of it, since I don't watch much tv these days.

Uhh did you have permission to use the Galactica Blade sprite from Calamity Mod?

Attachments

• 20160627154618_1.jpg
    20160627154618_1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 170
Sea Serpent and Dark Skeletron have nearly unavoidable attacks and generally stay offscreen, plus they can be fought just after mechs, even though they are harder than the Moon Lord. The Keeper on the other hand is quite easy, even though it seems like he would be tougher.

hey if your willing to add what we suggest could you maybe do something to work on the ocean biome cause that biome never has anything added to it in mods except maybe a boss or a drop or enemy or 2 but not much and could you add maybe structures to it :D if not Ok and i understand if you don't know how to do that but please consider :).

hey if your willing to add what we suggest could you maybe do something to work on the ocean biome cause that biome never has anything added to it in mods except maybe a boss or a drop or enemy or 2 but not much and could you add maybe structures to it :D if not Ok and i understand if you don't know how to do that but please consider :).
I'll try, I'm going to be in the Bahamas for a week so it won't be that soon

Hello! I have experienced a bug. While building a house, I flew up to put the higher up walling in, and I flew right through the roof! This was while wearing wooden wings. I took them off, tried to jump out of the roof, and it didn't work, so I'm almost sure it's the wings.

So the blacksmith says "I heard if you combined the Sun Medallion with the Moon Medallion something bad will happen." And I looked up "moon medallion" on cheat sheet, but all I found was the Pumpkin Moon Medallion. Does he mean that?

mm maybe he means something else because i'm pretty sure there is no sun medallion unless hes talking about the solar tablet?

mm maybe he means something else because i'm pretty sure there is no sun medallion unless hes talking about the solar tablet?
There is a Sun Medallion. It's crafted with 10 wood at a workbench and it's an accessory that "increases everything melee".

Back
Top Bottom