• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Xbox One Mannequin and Item Frame issues

PixelWafflez

Terrarian
I found a number of bugs.
  • Items placed on man/womannequins will not appear unless a head vanity item is present. Placing a head vanity item will cause the other items to appear, but removing the head vanity item will make the other items disappear again.
  • Item frames don't show the items in them when painted (The only exception I found was Red Paint.)
  • In the crafting interface, items will randomly disappear from the menu, either interrupting quick crafting or causing you to craft an item you didn't want.
  • The Seedler doesn't seem to drop from Plantera Treasure Bags.
These are the ones i've found so far. They arent game breaking, but are still frusturating.

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I found a number of bugs.
  • Items placed on man/womannequins will not appear unless a head vanity item is present. Placing a head vanity item will cause the other items to appear, but removing the head vanity item will make the other items disappear again.
  • Item frames don't show the items in them when painted (The only exception I found was Red Paint.)
  • In the crafting interface, items will randomly disappear from the menu, either interrupting quick crafting or causing you to craft an item you didn't want.
  • The Seedler doesn't seem to drop from Plantera Treasure Bags.
These are the ones i've found so far. They arent game breaking, but are still frusturating.
Hi there @PixelWafflez, thanks for sharing these. :) If you haven't already I suggest sending this info to Pipeworks (the team porting the game to console) here:Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

For your crafting issues - do you have autopause on? I believe if you turn autopause off you won't run into those issues.

Hamburger

Eye of Cthulhu
Oh yeah, I have that issue too. I sort of depend on autopause, though, since it's already difficult enough navigating the menu with a joystick.

Top Bottom