Xbox One Mannequin and Item Frame issues

PixelWafflez

Skeletron
I found a number of bugs.
  • Items placed on man/womannequins will not appear unless a head vanity item is present. Placing a head vanity item will cause the other items to appear, but removing the head vanity item will make the other items disappear again.
  • Item frames don't show the items in them when painted (The only exception I found was Red Paint.)
  • In the crafting interface, items will randomly disappear from the menu, either interrupting quick crafting or causing you to craft an item you didn't want.
  • The Seedler doesn't seem to drop from Plantera Treasure Bags.
These are the ones i've found so far. They arent game breaking, but are still frusturating.

I found a number of bugs.
  • Items placed on man/womannequins will not appear unless a head vanity item is present. Placing a head vanity item will cause the other items to appear, but removing the head vanity item will make the other items disappear again.
  • Item frames don't show the items in them when painted (The only exception I found was Red Paint.)
  • In the crafting interface, items will randomly disappear from the menu, either interrupting quick crafting or causing you to craft an item you didn't want.
  • The Seedler doesn't seem to drop from Plantera Treasure Bags.
These are the ones i've found so far. They arent game breaking, but are still frusturating.
Hi there @PixelWafflez, thanks for sharing these. :) If you haven't already I suggest sending this info to Pipeworks (the team porting the game to console) here:Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

For your crafting issues - do you have autopause on? I believe if you turn autopause off you won't run into those issues.

Oh yeah, I have that issue too. I sort of depend on autopause, though, since it's already difficult enough navigating the menu with a joystick.

Back
Top Bottom