Game Mechanics Mantaining Gear

I’m pretty sure your light pet and pet respawn as long as you’ve equipped them in the equipment slots and toggled their visibility on.

As for minions, they are projectiles with damage/knockback values that can be modified, so I don’t think they can be kept upon leaving a world. But I do agree that in softcore, keeping your minions on death would make sense since you’re not actually leaving the world, so I support that.

I’m pretty sure your light pet and pet respawn as long as you’ve equipped them in the equipment slots and toggled their visibility on.
They auto replace it, which is close but messes with things like the fairy bell.

As for minions, they are projectiles with damage/knockback values that can be modified, so I don’t think they can be kept upon leaving a world. But I do agree that in softcore, keeping your minions on death would make sense since you’re not actually leaving the world, so I support that.
I think the prefixes/stuff are stored invisibly somewhere to keep it going, but I have next to no clue.

Back
Top Bottom