IC Many Contrasts IC

*I walk up to whoever's managing the front desk*
"Hey. Any criminals around here that you want me to bust? I'm looking for something fun to do."

"Harry. A mutant warrior. They are avoiding capture for war crimes. They were last seen at a surviving monastery, though searching through it proved useless."

-- Scott --

Overhearing the conversation in the police station Scott decided the best course of action was to join the stranger on the hunt if possible, "A mutant warrior? Sounds dangerous mind if I join?"

"Hmm..."
"Alright, but if you get injured, then it's not my fault. Anyways, does anyone know where the Monestry is?"

"Find it in Burnings. I'll mark it on your map."
(As said, this is freeform, meaning, those who want to can make other locations or events in the blank spots of the map. Also, the world map can be expanded as much as you want, but I will only include the space that's somewhat relevant in my maps.)
Code:
+-------------+--------+---+----------+---+
| World Map 1 | 1      | 2 | 3        | 4 |
| A           |        |   | Burnings |   |
| B           |        |   |          |   |
| C           | Sawyer |   |          |   |

"Alright, thanks. I'll be going there right away."
*Heads out*

((Might have a continent that's not a wasteland if that's alright with you. The reason they're not helping the other continent is because the way there is too dangerous.))

-- Scott --

Scott thanked the police officer before following after the stranger, Murphmario. "By the way names Scott."

-- Scott --

"So Murph, have you every fought a mutant warrior before?" Scott asked as the two of them headed to Burnings.

((Technically three people, but the third is sneaking.))

"Haven't fought a mutant before, but I have fought other dangerous creatures. From giant eyeballs to eldrich abominations, I've seen quite a few foes in my lifetime."

(When you're done, and arrive at Burnings, because your own pace of walking (And the fact people can create encounters along the way), tell me, and I'll show Burnings)

Back
Top Bottom